Muted ... For what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

I got a similar warning, in which I used a hyperbole to express frustration at the lack of color individuality for clans, and I said "they should hang whomever decided this would be a good idea", and while to me it was a clear hyperbole and not an actual call for lynching TW staff, I got a warning for that.

Thinking back I can understand how editing my comment and giving me a warning was aimed at preventing other people from following the same tone as said people might not mean it as a figure of speech.

I don't know what you said, but it looks like the same situation.

I got a similar warning, in which I used a hyperbole to express frustration at the lack of color individuality for clans, and I said "they should hang whomever decided this would be a good idea", and while to me it was a clear hyperbole and not an actual call for lynching TW staff, I got a warning for that.

Thinking back I can understand how editing my comment and giving me a warning was aimed at preventing other people from following the same tone as said people might not mean it as a figure of speech.

I don't know what you said, but it looks like the same situation.
Nah. You’re trying to rationalize. Their behaviour is over the top and wildly unacceptable and you ought not to justify their inexcusable actions.

Back
Top Bottom