Multiplayer Duelwielding Zombie Mod With Extra Blood Needs Help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

:roll: It's fairly obvious he's joking.

Ye gods but some of the comments on this thread make me worry after the intelligence of the average mod forum lurker these days.. It's a good job Waraelm deleted his "Someone should report this" post or I'd be mocking it even now.

On the other hand eliteman and Lord Mutaz comments are pretty stupid too.

Dain Ironfoot said:

Ye gods but some of the comments on this thread make me worry after the intelligence of the average mod forum lurker these days.. It's a good job Waraelm deleted his "Someone should report this" post or I'd be mocking it even now.
You sure it's obvious? Have you saw eliteman's opinions on the matter :razz:
I assumed Shiro was joking, but you can never be sure, after some of the idiots who actually thought this wasn't a joke, and the ones who haven't read a thing earlabor wrote in the "mod description".

Dain Ironfoot said:

i didnt post that.

waraelm said:
Dain Ironfoot said:

i didnt post that.

Yes you did, I saw it.

:???: Erm........ it MIGHT be real...
But if he seriously expects us to believe it he needs a video or a LOT more pictures. Besides, duelweilding is completely possible  :roll:
Just not with a second useable weapon. Er, also where is said Extra Blood?

Sign up as a beta tester and see :razz:. It's basically like the EaRC and EGII's blood, but with the settings at a point between a little ridiculous and absolutely absurd.

Well... maybe out of curiosity.

Oh what the hell, if there really is some sort of beta, I want in, but if I don't get anything then I KNOW you are pulling my chain. Swadius.... you are awfully convincing. I'm probably gonna regret even giving this a second thought.

Seriously though, if you are kidding, now would be a good time to mention that bit.

Nah, Mirathei released a MP beta years ago, this is Mk II. ealabor appears to have added some skins and the dual-wielding.

hmm i dunno about this idea but hamiachi you could use ? but the only problem is gettin the game to play mutiplayer and to set up a network which other users can play on the same server or game.. but maybe someday it will be possible or it could be soon if he isn't lieing... but the game was not created to be put onto mutiplayer but im sure it could be done somehow =) best of luck to the people that are trying it!

Link:
screencaptureprofessiondd0.png

I clicked it ... >_< Damn. Thought It was a rickroll link or anything... Turns out it isn't a spoiler at all.... Gah!

You guys are either coordinating many things to make us believe its real, or I just have bad luck, the link had a error.

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

:!: That's odd, it works fine for me. I'll PM you the link, not many people still have the old Mk I. Ping was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom