Multiplayer Duelwielding Zombie Mod With Extra Blood Needs Help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

eliteman123 said:
Wow... you people are really sad... You sit there behind your computers in your moms basement busting on a Mod, and a dude who thought about the Mod. I say who cares? Its an idea, and I think itll work. and go for it, call me a mindless retard. I really dont care. I think all those people that waste time to undignify a page is a damn looser, right down. So just leave the poor guy alone, and let him do what he wants. This is America after all.

I don't know what to say...I'm in disbelief.

I love that there are at least three distinct off-hand wielded weapons shown in the screenshots. Awesome!  :lol:

eliteman123 said:
Wow......... Great work, how did you ever manage to get it live? That would be an awesome experience. By the way, keep up the good, work. and If your still looking for a tester, Ill help with that, Im not good at making Mods. My last attempt was a made failure, Havent done a thing to it for like 6 months. But yeah, I can help test.

n00b [n-oo-b] noun. A member of an Internet forum (message board) who reads only the original post and provides a response without reading the subsequent posts, thus ignoring all context of the established thread. See also 2 l@zy 2 reed.

Jubal said:
On a different note, the dual wielding doesn't look so bad.

Eh? Just a shield model replaced with a sword. He aligned it well though, I suppose.

eliteman123 said:
Wow... you people are really sad... You sit there behind your computers in your moms basement busting on a Mod, and a dude who thought about the Mod. I say who cares? Its an idea, and I think itll work. and go for it, call me a mindless retard. I really dont care. I think all those people that waste time to undignify a page is a damn looser, right down. So just leave the poor guy alone, and let him do what he wants.
:lol:

This is America after all.
Is it? But I thought I lived in Wales :cry:

Elenmmare said:
Jubal said:
On a different note, the dual wielding doesn't look so bad.

Eh? Just a shield model replaced with a sword. He aligned it well though, I suppose.

Yes, the shield model was replaced with a sword. It's quite simple to do.

I kept laughing and people stared at me.

<joke> I would like to test this mod, can I? I have special interests in networking and communication. Oh, I want to be a CODDER too! </joke>

Love it though, funny persistent ping. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom