Multiplayer Duelwielding Zombie Mod With Extra Blood Needs Help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

The first second i saw it i said its BLASPHEMY! eleabor you BLASHPHEMER! (if you watch the mounty pythons you would know)!
I saw it and i knew he just changed the NPC names to "multiplayer" like names! example: Nor$GiRL357! And the "ping" in their names never changes because its part of there name :lol:!

what if it's not a joke?
but, unfortunately it probably is, but you never know. anthing is possible.

Wow......... Great work, how did you ever manage to get it live? That would be an awesome experience. By the way, keep up the good, work. and If your still looking for a tester, Ill help with that, Im not good at making Mods. My last attempt was a made failure, Havent done a thing to it for like 6 months. But yeah, I can help test.

eliteman123 said:
Wow......... Great work, how did you ever manage to get it live? That would be an awesome experience. By the way, keep up the good, work. and If your still looking for a tester, Ill help with that, Im not good at making Mods. My last attempt was a made failure, Havent done a thing to it for like 6 months. But yeah, I can help test.

:lol:

I can't tell if he's serious or not.

The Mercenary said:
eliteman123 said:

:lol:

I can't tell if he's serious or not.
What do you mean? This mod is real. I was Legolas.

lol............
lion-carrying-impala-500.jpg
Thread Joke Torn Wide Open

What can I say? Im mainly a positive guy. maybe you guys should actually give a Mod a chance before you can even open your dumb ass mouths and say its not real. Like the other guy said, anythings possible. It could, for a fact, be real. I think it is.

Dain Ironfoot said:
I love you Ealabor.

Shame about all the people with the stupid questions :razz:

But I know of only man one who does "CODDING"

*Cough* *Cough* *Couwaraelmgh* *Cough* *cough*

eliteman123 said:
What can I say? Im mainly a positive guy. maybe you guys should actually give a Mod a chance before you can even open your dumb ass mouths and say its not real. Like the other guy said, anythings possible. It could, for a fact, be real. I think it is.

No.  :mad:

LordMutaz said:
lol............
lion-carrying-impala-500.jpg
Thread Joke Torn Wide Open

Ow....

This made my day....
Man.... I love the "ping" though...
This reminds me so much of my WoW free trial... Man what a mess that was...

Wow... you people are really sad... You sit there behind your computers in your moms basement busting on a Mod, and a dude who thought about the Mod. I say who cares? Its an idea, and I think itll work. and go for it, call me a mindless retard. I really dont care. I think all those people that waste time to undignify a page is a damn looser, right down. So just leave the poor guy alone, and let him do what he wants. This is America after all.

Back
Top Bottom