Multiplayer Duelwielding Zombie Mod With Extra Blood Needs Help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't worry. I'm working on Forum Wars. It supports full online.
Disclaimer: It's not really online. It just has all of our names and pretends it's in a big giant server.

Miclee said:
Don't worry. I'm working on Forum Wars. It supports full online.
Disclaimer: It's not really online. It just has all of our names and pretends it's in a big giant server.

lol

Jesus Harold tap-dancing Christ, this thread.  :lol:

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that first post: I'd need a new laptop.

Man, I expected this to end by before the first page...

It boggles my miind how many people believed this masterfully-planned practical joke.

Pali Gap said:

It boggles my miind how many people believed this masterfully-planned practical joke.
Yep, there were some who attacked us for laughing at ealabor's great mod :wink:

vadermath said:
Pali Gap said:

Yep, there were some who attacked us for laughing at ealabor's great mod :wink:

As you well should be, for your evil ways. This mod is brilliant!  :wink:

LordMutaz said:
vadermath said:
Cool, I'll be the one wearing the crazy ice crown and riding the green dragon.

I'll bring my Anti Dragon Fire Shield and use my Lion mount to slay you.

Woah, thats so clever, I just had to applaud you.  :cool: (/end sarca... oh wait i'll let you chew on it for a bit.)

On a different note, many of the people who use these forums are not all hardened forum go-getters, particularly good at english or very old for that matter. Some are probably even having a first view, and just so happens to come across this thread, and for the sake of support, they decide to innocently post. Don't slam them for being ignorant or ill-informed. - oh, and sarcasm is not a very educational tool :wink:

Back
Top Bottom