MP tatar infantry's yatagan

Users who are viewing this thread

tatar infantry moving really fast, they can chamber block my attack while rush into range. once in its yatagan range only thing i can do is busy blocking his attack. and lag seems to make it even worse. i just keep geting intrupted and slash to death.

i was trying to using a poleaxe over head attack to crush tatar's block. but it doesn't seem working. the weapon description said "can crush through block". did i do it wrong or it is working intended?

i am new to multiplayer btw.

alright, worst thing just happened lol. and pretty funny. after failed to defeat my roomate's tatar infantry with poleaxe. i took a spear trying to use the big distance advantage to kill him. and guess what, he took a big gun out and one shot me in the head lol. it remind me of indiana jones shooting the swords guy.

Ironfall said:
alright, worst thing just happened lol. and pretty funny. after failed to defeat my roomate's tatar infantry with poleaxe. i took a spear trying to use the big distance advantage to kill him. and guess what, he took a big gun out and one shot me in the head lol. it remind me of indiana jones shooting the swords guy.
Awesome movie moment remembered!

What about a cheap shield and sabre or if all else fails use a grenade.

Back
Top Bottom