MP Community Survey

How does the Multiplayer community feel about the most recent update?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

In response to the recent update released by TaleWorlds and definitely not their inexperienced interns

1200px-TaleWorlds_logo.svg.png

intern-employee-california-law.png

Developers have been fixing **** that does not need to be fixed, return the old score board, stop changing **** that nobody asked you to change. Get your heads out of your asses.

I don't really care about the score board. I just want my game not to crash after every match.

EDIT: I would like to add that this is this is the only reason I voted "extremely dissatisfied". I can't play the game, how much more dissatisfied could I be? If this was not the case I would vote "satisfied". The score board and stuff is a minor nuisance, but the shouts and fixing the armory bug makes it an otherwise good update for me.

Last edited:
For some reason, with each new patch, the work of the developers is more and more clearly associated with the decision of a wild tribe to improve Tesla, which by some ridiculous accident (misunderstanding) was at their disposal.
How tired of it already!.. Maybe it's time to stop suffering here...:cry:

It was probably the scoreboard which broke the game. I start a match, I win the match, the game gets stuck on scoreboard and later shows me the loading screen until I use the task manager. It happened yesterday, it still happens today, still no word on it, I guess noone is awake yet. I'm just curious who was the genius that went "Ohh hey guys, let's change the scoreboard because we have done everything else we were supposed to do with the game eheheheh". This company really is a joke.

Last edited:
It was probably the scoreboard which broke the game. I start a match, I win the match, the game gets stuck on scoreboard and later shows me the loading screen until I use the task manager. It happened yesterday, it still happens today, still no word on it, I guess noone is awake yet. I'm just curious who was the genius that went "Ohh hey guys, let's change the scoreboard because we have done everything else we were supposed to do with the game eheheheh". This company really is a joke.
Nope they forgot to apply the hotfixes from last updates. I'm scared of their version management and testing environment. I fear they use NotePad++ and google drive for version management and don't have testing.

On topic, I'm not going to deny that most updates contain something good and that should be said. But every update also breaks everything and does stuff no one asked for. Who asked for perks? Who asked for deaths to be removed? Who asked for weapons to not be switched during animations? Who asked for crush through? Who asked for the class system? Who asked for voice chat? Who asked for a non togglable profanity filter? Who tf asked?

For the love of god, please take a good look at your approach concerning the development of Multiplayer as no one is happy. Not the devs (well unless you are a masochist), not the players.

All we want:
Deeper combat.
Some kind of ranked/elo system for skirmish/captain.
Stable servers (Duel is down like 50% of the time or something) ( You can't have a good mp community when the servers die so often, if players can't play because servers are down they will quit and play something else. This is especially important in skirmish atm since most people are reloading their game to just play 1 game, there is a work around but that's besides the point)
What we don't need:
Some arbitrary change to the scoreboard, changing the scoring system is fine but why remove deaths? Also a very simple scoring system for free: Damage (if > 100 then == 100 (player characters not horses)) * ((Gold of unit) / 100)), And Score = Damage to mount / 2 or 3.

I will say 1 positive thing as why I did not vote extremely dissatisfied. The mvp system is a fine addition, well done. It is nice to see at the end of the game who did the best on each team per round.

Last edited:
All we want:
Deeper combat.
Some kind of ranked/elo system for skirmish/captain.
Stable servers (Duel is down like 50% of the time or something) ( You can't have a good mp community when the servers die so often, if players can't play because servers are down they will quit and play something else. This is especially important in skirmish atm since most people are reloading their game to just play 1 game, there is a work around but that's besides the point)
What we don't need:
Some arbitrary change to the scoreboard, changing the scoring system is fine but why remove deaths? Also a very simple scoring system for free: Damage (if > 100 then == 100 (player characters not horses)) * ((Gold of unit) / 100)), And Score = Damage to mount / 2 or 3.

I will say 1 positive thing as why I did not vote extremely dissatisfied. The mvp system is a fine addition, well done. It is nice to see at the end of the game who did the best on each team per round.
The last part of your comment is just a summary of the entire development. Every patch there is something (very) good but also something (very) bad.

Also IMO they should focus on the casual playerbase and from there develop more specific support for the competitive side, currently there is no foundation to MP. After 2 years of beta development they added perks, that's a massive change in the core dynamic and should only happen this late in development with exceptionally good reason but none was provided.

Get your servers stable, make TDM and Siege (+ whatever mode would be good for the game) ,actually good with maps and interesting mechanics. Then on the side tweak Skirmish to this foundation.

There are very few games where competitive is the basis. First you make a good game as foundation then expand on that to suit the competitive side. Bannerlord doesn't have a proper basis.

just seems to get worse with every patch...

what is the idea behind removing the death count? its a way of marking how successful you were in a match, may as well remove the kill count too.

really hate the armour customization idea that is completely asthetic. just allow different gear choices in each class that is slightly better in terms of armour depending on how much you spend, but it slows your movement. you can even use the loot system then, as heavier armour has a disadvantage (slows you down)

really hate the perk system adding stupid percentages and abilities (choose this and you get more gold per kill! choose this and you do more damage as you get hit! choose this and an already op class becomes a one hit killing machine!) just have clear advantages and disadvantages in the stats of each class.

Last edited:
I mean, there is apparently a simple reason for most of this: previous hotfixes not applied correctly. Hate the death change, but should be simple to fix other aspects. Some good changes with this patch

Back
Top Bottom