Moving Clan threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceNoVa

The Kaiser
Global Moderator
Hey folks, you'll surely have noticed we have SP and MP boards specifically, so the usual clan threads can be moved.
If you have a clan thread in the Citadel, make sure you get it moved over here. There's 3 options for you:

1. Leave a reply with the thread link.
2. Send a pm to me and include the thread link.
3. Report the OP and mark it "wrong section"

We'll get around moving everything relevant into this section asap. We're actually setting up an entire board, so look there once it's up,
Meanwhile please remain patient, launch is taking its toll on Taleworlds' Website, Forum and Steam as well.
Things will smooth out shortly once the initial wave of purchases has been handled.

Last edited:
Hey folks, you'll surely have noticed we have SP and MP boards specifically, so the usual clan threads can be moved.
If you have a clan thread in the Citadel, make sure you get it moved over here. There's 3 options for you:

1. Leave a reply with the thread link.
2. Send a pm to me and include the thread link.
3. Report the OP and mark it "wrong section"

We'll get around moving everything relevant into this section asap. We're actually setting up an entire board, so look there once it's up,
Meanwhile please remain patient, launch is taking its toll on Taleworlds' Website, Forum and Steam as well.
Things will smooth out shortly once the initial wave of purchases has been handled.

Here is ours: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...rreichs-is-looking-for-recruits-eu-na.396993/

Thanks!

Will there eventually be separate sections of the forums or will it be all in one group.
Clans will actually get their own section shortly, where we'll move all the threads accordingly.
Multiplayer Events and such will be mostly organised via groups, but will also include one general thread.
If that is what you were asking about.

Are there plans to making an in game interface for this? Or at the very least an in game clan system where you can invite people to your clan, and queue up against other clans in lobby? It seems odd to me that you guys recognize all the clan interactions in the community, but there's nothing in game supporting it.
Well, Mount and Blade as a whole has had a massive clanning atmosphere, and was one of the main reasons on why Warband lasted so long and had such a loyal community, but we never had a in-game clan system, it was mainly people put up threads for there events, and community led events occurred, Tournaments, and Leagues would all be community held. The community making up events is the best part about Mount and Blade, and clanning was one of the reasons on why I played Warband so long. I think a in-game system would be cool, but the community defining all clan aspects has been such a great thing over the years.

Are there plans to making an in game interface for this? Or at the very least an in game clan system where you can invite people to your clan, and queue up against other clans in lobby? It seems odd to me that you guys recognize all the clan interactions in the community, but there's nothing in game supporting it.
Moderation staff consists of volunteers, we're not Taleworlds employees and hence have no impact on game development. No idea whether they've planned for such a thing, but it's a strong possibility and that forum threads could be linked there. The main infrastructure for clans will be the forums, I'm fairly confident in that.

Everything so far has been moved.
Please keep in mind that clan threads and groups are not the same thing. Groups cannot be moved and are meant for internal structuring, whereas the clan threads are your main presentation to the playerbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom