In Progress Moustache option also gives chin beard

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: When I select any of the moustache options it gives me a chin beard as well. I don't want any hair on my character's chin, I just want a moustache.
How to Reproduce: Select any moustache option during character creation. You will get a beard as well
Scene Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video):
B4C220A04DE0CB0ABF970A3B1D21BA5FAC061142

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz 4.20 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: PRIME z270-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Taleworlds, sometimes we want to just have moustaches and not beards - please consider this suggestion seriously. Aesthetics are one of the prominent features of Mount and Blade titles, along with fluid customization.

Taleworlds, sometimes we want to just have moustaches and not beards - please consider this suggestion seriously. Aesthetics are one of the prominent features of Mount and Blade titles, along with fluid customization.
It's insane! The selection does not accurately reflect the facial hair on my character's face. Aesthetics are an important feature for each character's identity. I can't imagine this would be a hard bug to fix.

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom