Mountain pics (pic heavy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cataphract

Sergeant Knight
Big mountains are unbelievable, i find em very pretty, here are some pics of the higher ones, pictures are not taken by me.

Everest:

Western%20face%20of%20Mount%20Everest%208848m,%20Nepal.jpg

K2:

Karakorum_K2-Big_1.jpg

Mount Mckinley:

Mount_McKinley_and_Denali_National_Park_Road_2048px.jpg

Aconcagua

152.jpg

Mt Rainier:

056_mod.jpg

Mont Blanc:

IMG_0223r%20-%20Mont%20Blanc%20from%20the%20highway,%2012%20noon.JPG

Kilimanjaro:

Kilimanjaro.jpg

Bad pic of Mt. Rainier. Should have been closer. Still...Mt. Rainier ftw! :razz:

Mountains don't need to be big to be pretty. The massif formed by Ben Nevis (1344 m, Scotland) and its neighbours gives a really impressive view when viewed from a distance.
Too bad the clouds were being a pain and the lighting was rather crappy when I took this pic when I was there last year. I found the actual view to be quite breath-taking though.

img0111sv0.jpg

No offense, but to me that just looks like any old small mountain in the Cascades. I like the countryside, though.

I`ll get a few pics of Newfoundlands penis sized mountains when I cross NL next summer. :razz:  We have the ****tiest mountains ever.

When I went hiking though the Bluestock mountains. Was amazing. Everybody else were taking breaks and sleeping. I was walking around viewing the views. They arn't big but they are impressive. I was surprised that there was anything as beautiful as that in Ireland.

I'm not a good at it but here's a pic I took few summers ago when I was in my home town:

Google earth says the max elevation is around 3.500m. Not a giant not a dwarf but I love it for some reason.

2 more:

There are even five or six small lakes near the top of the western portion of the mountain:

:smile: Oh you comma-fetishistst. Let me tell you that it doesn't work here in Turkey. You have to remember that if someday you travel to a dot-lover country, like mine, and prepare your own route using a local map!

Back
Top Bottom