Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Users who are viewing this thread

I preorder it from GOG but when i wanna redeem it it says that i need to own parent game. I have Warband on steam so will i be able to play it on steam after it will be realeased? (i never preorder anything before :grin:)

BrustwarzenLenny said:
Hashter said:
I preorder it from GOG but when i wanna redeem it it says that i need to own parent game. I have Warband on steam so will i be able to play it on steam after it will be realeased? (i never preorder anything before :grin:)
It will be released on Steam, too!

Thanks God :grin:

BrustwarzenLenny said:
Hashter said:

So if i already preorder it from gog will i be able to play it on steam?

Hashter said:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Hashter said:

Sorry, I doubt that. These are 2 different services.
But Steam will follow soon.

mike56 said:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Hashter said:

Thanks God :grin:

Hashter said:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Hashter said:

No, GoG.com doesn't have Steam keys.

If you want it on Steam then you have to wait for it to show up on Steam.

Preorders ain't no big deal imo. The thing i'm done with is those pre-alpha stuff purchases, I got screwed too many times.

But preordering a game I'll buy anyway no matter what, I think it's alright.

Very rarely is a pre-order worth it, let alone safe. Although this DLC is probably safe, it is relatively low cost and probably made with more heart than most AAA games combined.

Player's character in a video, one that wears mail, seems oversized in compare with "normal" enemies, looks not good

Shamble said:
Player's character in a video, one that wears mail, seems oversized in compare with "normal" enemies, looks not good
my guess is that its one of the features (following in the footsteps of original Brytewnwalda) and im pleased that its included. those ponies looked great too, very agile, felt very authentic.

will not pre-order but am buying this DLC for sure, if only to express my gratitude fo the countless hours of joy delivered by Brytewnwalda free of charge! keep up good work, guys, great to see the imminent release of your DLC. :grin: my only hope for it to be available off steam and being not too demanding hardware wise (im stuck with my very average laptop for now).

many thanks. looking forward to playing it! :grin:

Adorno said:
Hah, I'm small and quick. Your knees never saw me coming  :smile:
tumblr_lrpziiEnjr1qavmpxo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom