Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy_071.gif

I really dont know what to say, the version 1 was always mythic thing in my mind which I actually never considered as a game I'd play someday, and now it's here.
I raise my hat for armagan and crew for making this game possible for us, which is, and will probably be, for a very long time the best medieval game ever.
Now as I'm writing this the download has come for 6% and it's like a torture waiting the rest 94%.

... but I know it'll be worth it, for every denar :wink:

Congratulations, Taleworlds.

One question though: I already bought the game and thus the key a year ago. I downloaded and installed this version, and it seems I don't even have to enter the serial number to register?.. The game already seems to be registered. Is it supposed to be like this?..

Since 0.711... I remember the old Zendar, the old arena, jarid that looks like blue metal stick :grin:... So nostalgic :smile:
Thank you for so great game!

I thank Armagan, Ipek, Ganbat, the entire Development team, the Administrators & Modderators of this forum, Paradox, the TaleWorlds community, and any others that I may have missed, for creating the masterpiece that is Mount&Blade.
It was truely one of the most adventurous things I have come across in my life.
And the game itself has been the best depiction of a mideval era that I have ever seen as well. Really it is a work of art.
So I'll continue to appreciate it long into the future.
Quite simply, it is the only game I'd want to be standing with if all others were to be taken away.

And just as much as I have a love for the game, I have a love for the crazy/helpful/witty/insigtful/idiotic forumites that make this place a better home for us interweb junkies.
Thanks to all. :wink:

Now lets get playing!!! :grin:

Nightblade+--

It's a great day for gamedev... bla...bla...bla...
Ghmmm...  Where is my GreatAxe?!!! Smashy-Smashy-Smashy  :twisted:

Thx a lot Armagan and whole Team!  More power to your elbow!

MD said:
Ghmmm...  Where is my GreatAxe?!!! Smashy-Smashy-Smashy  :twisted:

I loled to that! :grin:

I'd like to say a big thank you to all forum members. I've seen some posts where the devvies were called "gods" (of calradia, that is). I dont know about that but I know you all have been our "highly vocal" muses all along.  :mrgreen:

So Thank You All! and keep singing the Happy Happy Joy Joy song! (Hint: it also fits to the main MB theme in a strangely epic way, you just have to try a couple of times to get the timing right)

Singil said:
So Thank You All! and keep singing the Happy Happy Joy Joy song! (Hint: it also fits to the main MB theme in a strangely epic way, you just have to try a couple of times to get the timing right)

Oh I'll be singin' the Happy Happy Joy Joy song for a while now.

Wow...
I feel a strange mixture of sadness and joy...something has ended, but this end is an impressive achievement, from a bunch of wonderfully brave dreamers called "Taleworlds".  :smile:

I feel honoured I've had the chance to have a part, tiny as it is, in all of this.

You all have my best wishes, guys! :smile:

Downloading...

Congratulations with final release.. :smile:

looking forward to play it, i love the beta versions and im totally sure i will love the final  version :smile:

good job to you all

Wonderful! I've had a great time with this game for the past year or so, hacking my axe into soft Nord flesh and dropping Kherg riders with a timely released arrow. Really looking forward to trying the finished game now! Thanks Armagan & team. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom