Mount&Blade version 0.903 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halden The Borch shooter said:
Sucks for all you guys who can't... :grin:
I won't be able to play until Sunday, or maybe even next week.  :cry:

Upload some screenshots and post descriptions of every new feature so that I can experience it anyway.  :razz:

Congrats!  :grin:

On a side note though, .894 to .900 patch doesn't recognize the .894 installation in my disk :sad: (Maybe because of the different path than the default one?). I guess I have to download the full version anyway.

Love the new bounty missions, I got owned by the guy as I was getting of my horse. Great job!

Downloading it now !
according to my calculations christmas for all M&B fans will be fun... but not as fun as M&B !

Ativan said:
Congrats!  :grin:

On a side note though, .894 to .900 patch doesn't recognize the .894 installation in my disk :sad: (Maybe because of the different path than the default one?). I guess I have to download the full version anyway.

Same here :sad:

Oh well - there's no other game I can think of that is this much fun to start over  :razz:

Very kool update

Awesome job armagan and team- congrats

Thanks a lot guys!!

radicalhit said:
Downloading it now !
according to my calculations christmas for all M&B fans will be fun... but not as fun as M&B !

DUh!

oh, you got a wrong filename here:
http://files.filefront.com/mb+upgrade+0894+to+0900exe/;9139414;/fileinfo.html

the downlowded file was named: mountandblade_upgrade_0890.exe
should it be 0890_to_0900 ?

Wow, the new map is great!  :grin:
Just posted a screeny in the screenshot thread.

Ativan said:
Congrats!  :grin:

Pachetd worked fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom