Mount&Blade version 0.804 is released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could´nt believe that. I just wanted to post my latest Bugs for .803 and now there is a .804! Crazy...
Got to say the same:
ARMAGAN ROCKS!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Well, at least we don't feel deprived like we did before .800 came out. Maybe Armagan just feels he has to make up for the long wait.

This is great. I must confess that I almost lost my sanity trying to work around the bugs in .801, furiously playing my character to level 15 before I totally snapped. And them constantly buggering crashes cringed me nerves, too...

But that's all behind now. I humbly offer my deepest gratitude for fixing the very promising .800 in such a short time. It took several minor patches, but now it is as stable as the good ol' .751.

I am shocked and amazed and your industrious, Armagan.  Hmm... so is that five updates in a week?  When did 0.800 come out?  Whatever the case, I think this averages out the wait since 0.751 so that the "every few weeks" line on the webpage is correct again. :wink:

w00t! thanks Armagan!

I love that v0.803 saves are compatible with this version. Yay for not having to get all my stuff back!!

I am shocked and amazed and your industrious, Armagan.  Hmm... so is that five updates in a week?  When did 0.800 come out?  Whatever the case, I think this averages out the wait since 0.751 so that the "every few weeks" line on the webpage is correct again.

No it isn't. The releases are quite clearly every few days. I expect people will be along to complain about the wording shortly...

Thanks for the update.

I have seen one minor bug in 0.804 but I can't remember if I've seen it before, it could be an old bug. Marnid and I were the only 2 people in the party, he got knocked out in the previous battle and so was unable to fight in any battles, when we joined a new battle the pre-battle information said I "have 2 troops fit for battle" even though Marnid was still healing and only I showed up in the actual battle.

Heck just played it for a while, it's completely ctd-free  :shock:
cept for the environmental shadow/shiny water bugs

this version is incredibly stable  :grin:
*touchwood*

An4Sh said:
I have to start all over again for the 3rd time?

lol i know what you mean... but i wonder what this kidnapped girl quest is...

Armagan your the best! Bravo on speedy debugging!!

When installing the full version, it says that i dont have DirectX 9.0c installed. Checked it and i actually have it, any idea what i should do? And yeah, after installing the game still wont start up, again complaining about that direct x. Re-installed the game and direct x already.

Ok, now I really understand why you're called big A.

If no other bug appears, could you please go and help Creative Assembly to fix Medieval 2: Total War please? They need a fast fixer like you over there. Or maybe could you send them whatever you're taking to fix that fast?

Thank you anyway for being true to your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom