Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if stakes of board games can be highter than just gold. Like "crap, I just lost my kingdom in board game".
Or imagine mod that forces you to play chess  with grim reaper on fatal strike to avoid death.

Looter said:
was rewatching videos and made this part into a gif
KOgBQl.gif

Yeah, the physics. :lol:

Rollo.TheWarrior said:
So TW when will you create a PROPPER Bannerlord section on your Forum?
Im really SICK of the Steam forums.

Maybe when it's confirmed that there will be a game named Bannerlord.

when it comes out can someone please make a mod where there is a home in every city that you can buy for your self if you have enough influence with that faction (its just a another dead door in the city until you buy the house from the guild master then it becomes active and you can enter it like you can enter a tavern or shop and it is furnished with that factions style of stuff carpets, furs on the ground that sort of thing and a chest where you can stash your stuff and gold)and you can only have one home .you can sell that one and buy one some where els if you want.

Galatonix said:
when it comes out can someone please make a mod where there is a home in every city that you can buy for your self if you have enough influence with that faction (its just a another dead door in the city until you buy the house from the guild master then it becomes active and you can enter it like you can enter a tavern or shop and it is furnished with that factions style of stuff carpets, furs on the ground that sort of thing and a chest where you can stash your stuff and gold)and you can only have one home .you can sell that one and buy one some where els if you want.
Bannerlord meets Oblivion.  Oh wait.  :razz:

7ec0c566ly1fhwiggxejyj20hs0vkwhl.jpg

Some news about Bannerlord from Taleworlds weibo account (basically Chinese twitter)
Beta test probably by the end of the year but chances are low, full release only in 2018

source: /u/hbkmog on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6pi59k/it_seems_the_hope_for_2017_release_is_getting/

vonbalt said:
7ec0c566ly1fhwiggxejyj20hs0vkwhl.jpg

Some news about Bannerlord from Taleworlds weibo account (basically Chinese twitter)
Beta test probably by the end of the year but chances are low, full release only in 2018

source: /u/hbkmog on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6pi59k/it_seems_the_hope_for_2017_release_is_getting/

They say it was on the official Taleworlds account but for some reason I'm still reluctant to believe this. Be it because part of me wants to believe it's  not true, or because not a long time a go they said they were adding the 'finishing touches', and that last year a beta seemed likely, so how is it that it is unlikely a year later?

Too weird. Besides, why say it on a Chinese version of twitter? And does Taleworlds even have Chinese PR representatives? Also, if the website is Chinese, why saying this in English? Hm. This whole thing doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom