Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ten more pages, our prayers will finally be answered! Believe, for those of little faith will not be spared when The Lust swoops down from His pearly throne and delivers His proclamations!

Gurkhal said:
We're almost there, almost at the promised page when its said it shall be delivered to us.
You cannot trust anything now, moreso a release of info on page 3000. Remember, the Lust is dark and full of terrors. What is unreleased may never be released. Ours is the Bannerlord.

:cry:

PrOzn7.png

Gab-AG. said:
Yeah you really have a strong fet-... I mean, uhm, preference towards blondies. You deserve to be that one child.

:grin:

:facepalm: Now I look like a creep

FBohler said:
Is that the hype train?

It's clearly the art train, look at the caaarrrrs. Hop on everyone, it runs parallel with the hype train! :fruity:

FBohler said:
Antar said:
EmielRegis said:
This thread right now: :party:
V2g2XYX.jpg

That is amazing! :lol: I love the train. And thank you for making me the blonde child  :wink:
Is that the hype train?

I can see the problem with the hype train.  I can see why we have all been waiting for soooooooooo long.  The third carriage is missing a wheel.  Quick!!!!  Someone call Lust and tell him so that the hype train can get back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom