Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i can see, the devs only talk about combat system.
But what about other features?
We will have a good castle/village management system ? (that was the weakness of warband)
We will have a good commercial/diplomatic system ?
And what about the castle/village/settlement build system ?

Should be good if the devs could talk about other aspects of the game, that for me are more important than the fight itself.

Hanser said:
We will have a good castle/village management system ? (that was the weakness of warband)

Should be good if the devs could talk about other aspects of the game, that for me are more important than the fight itself.

This is exactly what I was hoping for at E3. I wish they would have talked about these concepts!

If i understood Armagan right, in this interview (no new info from what we learned already from E3) he said that they don't have a release date yet but he hopes that the game will be released this year yet. Hope we are finally getting close to the release :party:

I hope we will see MORE details about trade. You know Warband's trade is just buy some items from the city and sell to another city, or just open a ironworks... Also, I hope we will see a advanced trade system, like With fire and sword's caravans. But the better one.

PanzerDan86 said:
Hanser said:

This is exactly what I was hoping for at E3. I wish they would have talked about these concepts!
yep, but i know that some devs said that game is almost finished, so why they only talks about combat system ?

Is very strange.

I hope we will know more in the next future.

Hanser said:
PanzerDan86 said:
Hanser said:

yep, but i know that some devs said that game is almost finished, so why they only talks about combat system ?

Is very strange.

I hope we will know more in the next future.
1. they want to Suprise us  :fruity:
2. they give us a Beta or EA  :lol:
3. they showing us new stuff at Gamescom  :idea:

Arthur_Pendragon said:
If console release is whats holding bannerlord back i swear on everything i will not buy this game. No matter how much i love Mount and blade i will not spend a single dollar on it.
They already said that *if* they did do a console release it would be after the PC version is fully released. It is first and foremost a PC game.

Johan_Stormcloak said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
If console release is whats holding bannerlord back i swear on everything i will not buy this game. No matter how much i love Mount and blade i will not spend a single dollar on it.
They already said that *if* they did do a console release it would be after the PC version is fully released. It is first and foremost a PC game.
They can say a lot of things but it doesnt mean they are true.

Lord Brutus said:
Wollhelm said:
Brazilian here and we can not handle our anxiety to make a butterfeast on bannerlord.

Our multiplayer community is small, around 200 players, and we get a maximum of 20 players on a server on good days. We expect the community to increase with bannerlord.

Warband provided me with several experiences. Friendship, rivalry. I made friends. I betrayed them. I joined those I fought. I learned and taught. I grew up. I fell. And now I'll be one of those who will fight one more time together.

We are waiting for you bannerlord. We will make it unforgettable.

Oh and we love cloaks. We love Playability and immersion.

I've been reading the forum for 1 year, my first post here. You guys are a lot funny, you make me laugh a lot. I love you guys.

Sorry for bad english.
Don't worry about your English.  It is fine.  Welcome.  We have many Brazilians already on board.  :grin:

I collect we make about 50% of all profiles on this forum.

Dá pra falar português e ser entendido, jovem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgwi7PD3eU

Journalist: "Is Multiplayer support 64 or bigger, like how many players can play?"
Armağan Yavuz: "We haven't decide these kind of decisions yet"

WHAT???

That is a Feature, you might decide these features even BEFORE you start making your game  :facepalm:

Okay guys, its clearly not 2017, they didn't even decide MP player numbers when there are 5 months to 2018.

See you in E3 2018.

Varrak said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgwi7PD3eU

Journalist: "Is Multiplayer support 64 or bigger, like how many players can play?"
Armağan Yavuz: "We haven't decide these kind of decisions yet"

WHAT???

That is a Feature, you might decide these features even BEFORE you start making your game  :facepalm:

Okay guys, its clearly not 2017, they didn't even decide MP player numbers when there are 5 months to 2018.

See you in E3 2018.

I quite honestly don't give a rat's ass about mp (no ofense). Couldn't imagine that the exact max number of players on multiplayer would be a central topic in this game's development. I mean, is that even that hard coded? They don't even know how many npcs they will allow on battlefields for sg at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom