Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satisfying video, especially the second one, I could get used to this ,but I really wanted campaign map,diplomacy and what nots or even a village scene, I'm bored with battles, we get the point ,its good ,now feed us more useful info

3THO said:
MithrellaS said:
The only thing that bothers me in these trailers is the damn music. It's so loud compared to the sound effects of the game.

Lol you can adjust that in the options menu.
Yes, I know. But in the video showcase. It would be statisfying to hear more of the atmospheric sounds. Rather than this loud music.

Yes Cherac exactly.

Six of the released screens!
e32017-1.jpg
e32017-2.jpg
e32017-3.jpg
e32017-4.jpg
e32017-5.jpg
e32017-6.jpg

Guys remember that Mount and Blade is a great game due to its Modding community. Small features like a warcry can be easily added in by a modder. In fact I wouldn't mind such features being left out. Id be more worried about the power of the new engine and how modders will utilize it. After its release Bannerlord will have features added almost daily by modders

Jlgx50 said:
I feel like i just watched a graphically enhanced version of Warband... I am not impressed at all.

Graphically enhanced version of Warband? What about the smarter AI? Formations? Shield directional parrying and bashing? Sergeant-mode?

That's new.

I see they've decided to use floating banners on backs rather than having soldiers physically carry them. I actually don't mind that. It looks pretty ****ing good. But this honestly can't be all the info we get out of E3. That would be a disaster.
Sergeant System – Commanders now designate units to other lords in battle, including the player! Execute the orders issued by your commander throughout the fight, and use your own instincts to do your part and help secure victory on the field of battle. Lead the horse archers as they skirmish and harass the enemy to disrupt their lines before your allies finish them off, or take control of the cavalry and charge into the fray to devastate entire units at once!
Yes, yes, YES!!!!

Just for the record, ReviewTECH-USA who is usually a rather harsh judging guy and is not impressed by E3 at all this year, has lost his **** to Bannerlord, saying its the probably the only thing he really really likes this year.

I loved every piece of info, but I'm disappointed.

No release date, no release window - nothing. Nothing at all. I'm surprised at how calm everyone is. I expected salt overflowing everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom