Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ido66667 said:
Gab-AG. said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
V0RrOq.png

Read while listening to this.

1 year ago. How many days are in 1 year? 365.
What also is made of 365? CFE. 3rd, 6th and 5th letters of the alphabet. But what does CFE mean?
Capture Forcefully Earth. Perhaps, this is a message secretly sent to the humans to warn them of an immediate danger. Will unidentified contacts attack Earth once Bannerlord is released? But in such case, the danger would not be immediate. Hence, why was the message sent exactly 1 year ago? Why not a week ago? Why not a year later? Let's examine the date carefully. 22/04/2016.
But wait a moment, the day is 22, and 22 is double 11, what usually happens when any number in the date is 11? Catastrophic events. 09/11 anyone? 11 is also 1 and 1, and do you know what also is 1 and 1? Our eyes. 1+1 is 2. Do you know where you also can find an eye?

8c830afd6c.png

The Illuminati. What are they doing here? What's their business with Taleworlds? Why sending us a message? Maybe they managed to contact an extraterrestrial form of intelligent life? Maybe they already arranged the complete destruction of Earth? Or maybe, something that would make more sense, they offered these aliens total control of our minds. What if Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord was nothing but a tool to hypnotize us and make us do anything of their liking? What if Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord is infact a way of controlling the mass? Perhaps, these aliens decided to warn us a year ago, so that only those that would notice such message could save themselves. Perhaps they wanted to give us a chance, to see how intelligent we are.

How many words is "Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord" made of? 5 words. Do you know what also is 5? Fingers. And where are fingers? On a hand. Do you know what a hand can also be? A fist. What is the atomic mass of iron? 55.845. Simplified, 55. A double 5. Do you know when iron was discovered? Before 5000 BC. This means, that they want to rule humanity with an iron fist. Infact, two iron fists, since as said previously we can find 55 in the atomic mass of iron, a double 5. Perhaps one of these fists is the very Illuminati, and the other one represents the aliens' superpower?

Let's think about Taleworlds. Does it tell you anything? Taleworlds, think about it. Tale ... Worlds. Multiple worlds that could only be imagined in tales. But what if these tales were infact true, what if they are forcing us to believe they're just... tales? Ignorance makes us easier to be ruled. But according to our previous theory, multiple worlds do exist, else where would such aliens come from? Or maybe, maybe they were created by humans. What if the Illuminati actually made Taleworlds, and created a new species? What if they want to become the overlords of our galaxy, and the supreme rulers, using "Taleworlds" as their base of operations?

Who can guarantee our safety now? HAH, keep hoping on a release date, while I discover the mysteries of the universe and the continuous plots against humanity.

No! You are reading that wrong.

In 365, 3 is the number of angles in a triangle, thus Illuminati! 6 = 3+3, notice that Bannerlord's announcement was published in 27.9.2012, 2+1 = 3 and 9=3^2. the second 3 represents Half Life 3, it means that Bannerlord is the new Half Life 3 which implies it will never be released! Combining that with the Illuminati, we get that the Illuminati delays Bannerlord indefinitely for some reason. The Illuminati wants to worn us that they will destroy our dream to ever see Bannerlord.

But wait, there's more, in "TaleWorlds" we have 2 words ("Tale" and "Worlds" also note Words/Worlds), and again 2+1 = 3 (3 angles in a triangle) which means that TaleWorlds collude with the Illuminati to delay Bannerlord.

Look at the top comment in the announcement video on YouTube it is ">Three years have passed
I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL" Again we get the number 3, even more: The comment was posted by Liza Shy, and Liza is can be short for lizard or Elizabeth, and in Hebrew Elizabeth = אֱלִי שֶׁבַע = אֱלִישֶׁבַע which translates literally in modern Hebrew to My God Seven and 7 = 3+4, and again we get the number 3! If we combine all of that, it means that God of the bible is a fabrication by the Illuminati which are in turn operated by the Reptilian (Lizard) overlords which for some reason want Bannerlord never released.

Bannerlord is not a mind control device, Bannerlord will set us free from the Illuminati and the Reptilian overlords, so they are trying to destroy it, and TaleWorlds collaborates with them, this explains the delays! The proof to that is when I tried to submit this post I got "Sorry, you have been blocked, You are unable to access taleworlds.com" for a few times until I removed 2 quotation marks, and again 2+1 = 3 which means the forum are trying to suppress my finding against the Illuminati.

P.S.
Chairman Maoundy said:
Wh- why? Do-
And its gone
Woosh!

You have a good eye for plots partner. Thank you for your contribution.
Oh wait, did I say eye?

8c830afd6c.png

Stan546 said:
Crowcorrector said:
Any tidbits of news in the past month or is TW PR dept. Still in mong mode?

They literally won't give us anything until E3 now, all we can hope for is a release date at E3!

It's ok, modders will mod in a release date.

Plovercrest said:
Stan546 said:
Crowcorrector said:
Any tidbits of news in the past month or is TW PR dept. Still in mong mode?

They literally won't give us anything until E3 now, all we can hope for is a release date at E3!

It's ok, modders will mod in a release date.
You laugh, but one day, Bethesda will announce a a new [INSERT COOL NAME] Kit and promote it completely on the basis of players being finally able to create the game they like from beginning to end for a meager $50, claiming that the [INSERT COOL NAME] Toolset "just works, half of the time, if you've got experience in programming, scriptwriting, acting, game design and marketing and ten years of enough spare time to make yourself a playable game".

It'd recieve smashing 10/10s from every review site, which - despite not being able to actually create any single cohesive and playable "mod" of their own - would sing the praises of the [INSERT COOL NAME] Kit, how it gives you endless possibilities and how you can literally climb any mountain you can see, so long as you can optimise the game well enough to actually run at least at a semi-stable 30 FPS and not f**k up the LODs so that the mountains are even visible, claiming that those are but simple setbacks that in no way influence the general experience and scale of what Bethesda has released, with additional DLCs and three Season Passes for every consecutive year, fixing bugs and removing very strange hardcoded limitations included in the Kit, despite the fact that various modders have basically fixed all of their **** for free in the meantime and Bethesda has just implemented their patches without asking anybody since it's all in the EULA, bwoi. And of course the console players still ***** and moan about the fact that they don't get as many mods solely for the fact that only PCs have keyboards with which you can actually type code and ****.

Y'know, the good ol' days of the potential future. Hell, there's probably an alternate universe where it already happened if quantum physics are to be considered.

I hope we get some kind of two handed horseback lance like the kontos to give the game a more ancient feeling. Would be cool as well to see the roman saddle making an appearance or stirrups being altogether nonexistent.
I know Calradia doesn't need to imitate IRL history, but these small details are what breathe life into a game.

time will progressively slow down as we approach the release of Bannerlord. Taleworlds presentation at E3 will not happen for another 16 months, September 2017 is 8 years from now.

mike56 said:
I can never have enough of Bannerlord memes.

C-H-LzFW0AA7xL7.jpg:large

And to think that this is only the beginning of Bannerlord face memes...  :grin:

aekilju said:
Stan546 said:
Guys, why are you all so happy? Normally it's just filled with people moaning about the lack of decent PR?

Have we got some more news?

grief1.jpg

This thread should be renamed to the Mount & Blade: Bannerlord grief counsel waiting group.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom