Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VictorF said:
AmateurHetman said:
VictorF said:
rammler1991 said:
cherac said:
There is only one thing I need now, I want towns to remain the same during sieges , we should be able to fight in the streets and then to the keep , I want to look at beautiful town , in times of peace and war , not some randomly generated scene locations for sieges .....WYSIWYG towns and battles

the answer is the siege defensive video. they are defending a town and u can see that only a small part of the walls are accessable. so the answer seems to be: no you cant fight in the citie u can enter in peace time. seems to be the same as in warband

Not really... Most of the sieges we saw were castle sieges, even in warband pecefull visitation/wondering and siege scenes were the same for castles anyway. The battanian city siege however was the only sieged city we saw and there was not a single video or pic showing it's streets while not under siege... So, no there's no conclusive evidence that siege scenes for cities will be compatible with their peacefull visitation scenes.
Um we saw dunglanys in peace time during the PC weekender live stream. As far as I can see, the siege uses the same scene, so I think we can expect fights in the streets of the towns.

No man, it still could not be the same, it's hard to be sure. The siege involves a batannian city streched betwen two cliffs with a courtain wall crossing through a valley and connecting both... I checked Dunglays on that pcgamer video and in 5:42 the player could be looking in the direction of the gate and external walls but there is a building in front of them and it's impossible to tell. I like to think you are right, but I cant tell for certain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ZxaYZ3MsA
I understand what you mean, but you can't deny that the Dunglanys look is there during the siege scene. Plus, we do see houses and streets in the siege gameplay, so even if the scene isn't quite the same, I assume there is still the possibility to fight in the streets. I'm going to compile some screenshots to compare and post in a bit.

AmateurHetman said:
I assume there is still the possibility to fight in the streets.
I'm sure there is, but I don't think it's gonna be the same sort of thing that we had a while back. Y'know, with three different stages; walls, town square, and keep. I bet they're just gonna have that one stage that is focused on the walls, but still have some streets open behind it, but not a lot. This would give you the option to fight in the streets, but I don't think it'd be optimal.

Uhh... did i miss something? There's a ton of activity here in the last days. Except from the PC Gamer article, did something else happen?

Rungsted93 said:
I've been away around 2 weeks what happened ? how did you get those new screenshots with the horses ?!

you missed the invite to the beta? Ohhh man

(PC Gamer magazine, April edition)

TheGreatGold said:
did something else happen?
as usual people are over analysing the article and each pixel from the screenshots, it will last another week or so  :mrgreen:

TheGreatGold said:
Uhh... did i miss something? There's a ton of activity here in the last days. Except from the PC Gamer article, did something else happen?
http://www.pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-teases-its-gorgeous-calradian-empire-in-new-screens/
this happened

Rungsted93 said:
I've been away around 2 weeks what happened ? how did you get those new screenshots with the horses ?!

http://www.pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-teases-its-gorgeous-calradian-empire-in-new-screens/

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Guys have we seen any crossbows in the game so far?

In one of the gameplay videos you can see a troop called "imperial crossbowman" in a village's garrison.

aekilju said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

In one of the gameplay videos you can see a troop called "imperial crossbowman" in a village's garrison.
Oh ya I remember that. Thanks for reminding me man

I'm really starting to think i'll need to have a battlesize of 40 people maximum if i want to get decent graphics on this putrid rig. I'll just compose a group of bannerlord-swadian-knights (whatever that unit may be).

Reus said:
AmateurHetman said:
I'm sure there is, but I don't think it's gonna be the same sort of thing that we had a while back. Y'know, with three different stages; walls, town square, and keep. I bet they're just gonna have that one stage that is focused on the walls, but still have some streets open behind it, but not a lot. This would give you the option to fight in the streets, but I don't think it'd be optimal.
I asked CaptainLust about this on ask.fm, maybe he will answer.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Here's your ridiculously old crossbow screenshot  :razz:
Bannerlord_08.jpg

Bloc said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Here's your ridiculously old crossbow screenshot  :razz:
Bannerlord_08.jpg
hahaha I completely forgot about that too. I was sure that I saw crossbow but just could not recall where.

Pilum said:
Reus said:
AmateurHetman said:
I asked CaptainLust about this on ask.fm, maybe he will answer.
Here I have highlighted a rock wall that seems to be present in both the normal Dunglanys and siege gameplay Dunglanys, but from different sides, first is internal, second is external:
WZKqGE2.jpg

AmateurHetman said:
Here I have highlighted a rock wall that seems to be present in both the normal Dunglanys and siege gameplay Dunglanys, but from different sides, first is internal, second is external:
WZKqGE2.jpg

Second one is also non upgraded version of the city. Remember 3 stages of the wall.
I  - Wood
II  - Wood + Stone
III - Stone

First screenshot analysis incoming - i've already seen 1 new metal-reinforced club and 1 new axe.
You probably did too.
8ba1f1cc75.png
yellow=club
red=axe

Rungsted93 said:
We had to kidnap Frank and trade him for more news about Bannerlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom