Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here ya go
ibrayim said:
I made samething, lol.

3dkws.jpg

Dont think they ad more blogs because the rest they want the players to discover when they get the game when ever that is ,so they dont want to give any more spoilers thats what i think any way.

boomstomp said:
Dont think they ad more blogs because the rest they want the players to discover when they get the game when ever that is ,so they dont want to give any more spoilers thats what i think any way.
I'm almost 100% certain there will be more blogs.

Has anything been said about spear bracing and the general effectiveness of spears? In Warband they're pretty underwhelming because it's so easy for the enemy to close in, and horses can just run through them if you don't time your attack well enough.

I noticed a distinct lack of spears overall in the videos. There really arent as many as you would expect during this period. Or (almost) none, to be more specific.

The_BlackThorn said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
The next blog will not be here anytime soon, there will be another source of new information coming but as of now they cannot say what it is.

Well I wasn't really asking you... But okay... this prediction is based on something you know? Or are you just talking out your arse?
You're Welcome as sh ole

MrMundy said:
I noticed a distinct lack of spears overall in the videos. There really arent as many as you would expect during this period. Or (almost) none, to be more specific.

In one of the gameplay 30 minute videos you Can see they can be crafted at blacksmiths, quite a fair few spear head designs on the list.

From today's major leaks -  Bannerlord probably will be protected with Denuvo! if true, this is very bad news!  :sad:
Info - https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/5s88mk/major_denuvo_leaks/

Text from leaked e-mail - 

My name is Vishnu Vijayakumar. I am the Producer at TaleWorlds Entertainment. We are a game development studio located in Turkey and we are the creators of the sandbox series known as Mount & Blade.

Our new title, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is currently under development. We heard about your technology and we are interested in integrating the anti crack system in our upcoming title.

Could you please put me in touch with someone from your technical and sales team so that we can discuss and understand how your system works - and possibly evaluate your technology?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Vishnu
Talewords, what you can say about it?

boomstomp said:

Well considering many of the blogs were of dubious relevance to the mechanics of the game I doubt they have exhausted the Well on topics. More likely the release was put back and this created an issue in the release of info. It's been seven months since the last blog and we haven't seen the actual game since gamescom, and Devs generally release more information at a greater frequency the closer to release.

semigall said:
From today's major leaks -  Bannerlord probably will be protected with Denuvo! if true, this is very bad news!  :sad:
Info - https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/5s88mk/major_denuvo_leaks/
Talewords, what you can say about it?

If this is true, I've lost respect to the developers I had the most respect for.

Folk in that thread were saying it would hurt modding for the game. I don't know much about denuvo, could this be the case?

Denuvo is an anti tamper DRM technology meaning that you have to use steam or origin, and you can't modify the exe or inject anything into the exe.
This likely makes script extenders, advance custom launchers and exe fixes impossible without pirating the game when it one day gets cracked. Stuff like a clash of kings will not be possible if mount and blade 1 had used denuvo.

Just seen that on the mount and blade reddit.

Or all mods would have to go through the steam workshop? Maybe TaleWorlds is planning that only mods from steam can be used.

I Don't know anything about Denuvo. But any sort of DRM would be a shame of implemented onto Bannerlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom