Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMundy said:
My wifes going to the GC this year, and I am still trying to get her to kidnapp Cpt. Lust and to then press the release date out of him.
Shes still refusing for some reason...

you need a team of professionals for a delicate operation like that, you should open a thread to find recruits

Mundy's Eleven  :fruity:
sadly I didn't make screenshots back in DR like Lust did so I can't press the date out of him by threatening to publish his absurdley bad K/D's!

I didn't read about 600 pages. But anyways i noticed 2 things.
1- There are no coastal cities with harbors like villages have. We wont get ships?
2- Vlandians and Imperials both using bows instead of crossbows. Which factions using xbows?

In last year's Gamescom videos, the cursor briefly passed over an Imperial village, which revealed it's garrison. There were both archers and crossbowmen. I don't know if any other factions will have crossbows.

Arel37 said:
1- There are no coastal cities with harbors like villages have. We wont get ships?
2- Vlandians and Imperials both using bows instead of crossbows. Which factions using xbows?

2: Noone, I suspect.

MrMundy said:
2: Noone, I suspect.
1qV2G.jpg

Going back and watching the older videos, I really like that parties have a glowing red/blue outline that shows through trees. I can't tell you how many times I've bumped into a hostile party that was hidden under a tree or inside a city icon in certain mods.

Arel37 said:

Sadly no evidence of ships so far (apart from one scene-prop).

hey anyone hear of a game called Of Kings And Men looks like a persistent world and would help with the wait for bannerlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom