Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to write a clarification for what's happening at PC Gamer Weekender, as we know it right now.

Bear in mind this is subject to change and PC Gamer are handling everything so it's really their place to provide this information.

Our demo (with 40 mins of gameplay) will be done twice at 1pm local time - once on Sunday and once on Saturday. At least one of these will be recorded and shared in full, after the event. Probably not too long after, but maybe a week or two.

In addition to this, there will be a livestream at the event, in sort of a couch format. We're going to have a slot there (probably on Sunday but again, subject to change) though it'll be a shorter than the stage demo (the slot is 20 minutes, as far as I know).

I hope that clears everything up.

Captain Lust said:
I decided to write a clarification for what's happening at PC Gamer Weekender, as we know it right now.

Bear in mind this is subject to change and PC Gamer are handling everything so it's really their place to provide this information.

Our demo (with 40 mins of gameplay) will be done twice at 1pm local time - once on Sunday and once on Saturday. At least one of these will be recorded and shared in full, after the event. Probably not too long after, but maybe a week or two.

In addition to this, there will be a livestream at the event, in sort of a couch format. We're going to have a slot there (probably on Sunday but again, subject to change) though it'll be a shorter than the stage demo (the slot is 20 minutes, as far as I know).

1 Week after? Goddaaaaaaaaaaamn.  When you talk about livestream, twitch-wise stream? We can simply join and watch or it's pay-per-slot for each persons like Blizzard con for example?

Captain Lust said:

This demo version of game should be released for us too

578 said:
1 Week after? Goddaaaaaaaaaaamn.  When you talk about livestream, twitch-wise stream? We can simply join and watch or it's pay-per-slot for each persons like Blizzard con for example?
I'll post when I know but I'm not sure. PC Gamer will likely make their own announcement about this.

Maestrro said:
That is not going to happen. While it's great we can do a demo like this and run it live, it wouldn't benefit us to hand the game to players in its current state.

Captain Lust said:
578 said:
I'll post when I know but I'm not sure. PC Gamer will likely make their own announcement about this.

Maestrro said:
That is not going to happen. While it's great we can do a demo like this and run it live, it wouldn't benefit us to hand the game to players in its current state.

Thanks for taking time to make these clarifications dude, appreciate it! Although the 'current state' comment scares me a bit about the release date, we will see. Best of luck for saturday and sunday to you.

You don't think (eventually) seeing the whole thing in full is good news? Lust wrote:

''Our demo (with 40 mins of gameplay) will be done twice at 1pm local time - once on Sunday and once on Saturday. At least one of these will be recorded and shared in full, after the event. Probably not too long after, but maybe a week or two.''

DanAngleland said:
You don't think (eventually) seeing the whole thing in full is good news? Lust wrote:

''Our demo (with 40 mins of gameplay) will be done twice at 1pm local time - once on Sunday and once on Saturday. At least one of these will be recorded and shared in full, after the event. Probably not too long after, but maybe a week or two.''

It is good news but when you say 1-2 weeks later.. Thats when things get bad  :ohdear:

Rungsted93 said:
Just out of curiosity how far is the game from being done in percent Lust? Just an estimate of course, and we won't hold you up on it :smile: is it like 75-80% ? :grin:

Under 50% i will be  :cry:...  .....

And yes Lust good luck at the weekend wish i could have been there... some times hate work when it stops me having fun.,,, Roll on Bannerlord  :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom