Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
crodio said:
I want Bannerlord to have a food system where you can give booze to soldiers to boost their morale

Ale used to be consumed like food when kept in your inventory, not sure if that was in Warband before being patched out or whether it was only in M&B. All food has a morale rating, and I think ale's was pretty high.

DanAngleland said:
crodio said:
I want Bannerlord to have a food system where you can give booze to soldiers to boost their morale

Ale used to be consumed like food when kept in your inventory, not sure if that was in Warband before being patched out or whether it was only in M&B. All food has a morale rating, and I think ale's was pretty high.
It was in several mods, but I don't think that was ever implemented into native.

Also a good feature would be request boards. It's ridicolous that we can talk to lords directly as a lowly adventurer. It's even more ridicolous that a king can entrust his taxes to us :lol:
If there was a request board in each town, we could pick whatever quest we wanted, and when we finish the job, we could talk to the lord's aide about it.

erennuman_mb said:
Also a good feature would be request boards. It's ridicolous that we can tank to lords directly as a lowly adventurer. It's even more ridicolous that a kind can entrust his taxes to us :lol:
Of there was a request board in each town, we could pick whatever quest we wanted, and when we finish the job, we could talk to the lord's aide about it.

Good point here. It would be more logical to talk indirectly through an emissary or a messenger. That could limit your possible actions, judging that the emissary has limited immediate options by himself. I guess that only the ones with a higher renown rating (let's say 200+) should be able to directly talk to a lord or freely enter his lord's hall.

Lads we didnt discuss the most important problem: Server hosting.
Will be there lobby ? Will we host our own server from our computer or something like cs go rooms ? I dont want decidated servers. They are complicated and you need beast computer to host.

Arel37 said:
Will be there lobby ? Will we host our own server from our computer or something like cs go rooms ? I dont want decidated servers. They are complicated and you need beast computer to host.

We need everything. Steam servers for matchmaking or competitive mode if it's in and user hosted servers. Pretty much like CSGO. It's the best of both worlds. And you can go rent servers by companies. user hosted servers are garbage tbh.

It's the start of the year that we know we're going to have news by march and we got **** all to do till then. But yeah. This year will be good. When Bonglord comes out.

Arel37 said:
You don't want dedicated servers?

wat

I dont have large amount of RAM. I just want to open a server in a minute and play a match with my friends. Similar to CS:GO. You dont host your server from your computer in csgo. It is hosting from another place, somewhere global that hosting all servers. Thats why location doesnt matter unlike warband where an australian cant play in europe servers.

Location always matters, the difference is is that CS GO probably has several servers each in main continents. The australian will get the same ping if he plays on EU server as he would if it was dedicated.

And i personally would say that any sane person would keep the dedicated servers in  Bannerlord. I really dont want Taleworlds wasting any coin on keeping servers on their own but from 1 or 2 dedicated official servers in EU and NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom