Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bannerlord has roads on the campaign map, it would look way better imo and could be the main routes the caravans use.

Maybe something like this from Attila TW.
CEEZQNp.jpg

reiksmarshal said:
I hope Bannerlord has roads on the campaign map, it would look way better imo and could be the main routes the caravans use.

CEEZQNp.jpg

Obviously I think they should be there, but only after a Lord builds them via their fiefs or enters trade agreements with other fiefs.

PerfectTemplar said:
reiksmarshal said:

CEEZQNp.jpg

Obviously I think they should be there, but only after a Lord builds them via their fiefs or enters trade agreements with other fiefs.

True

It would also be neat to see realistic travel practices as well, for example:

-caravans/traders camp next to the road at night during long journeys
-patrols carry torches at night on the campaign map

The caravan camp could even be targets for a thief to sneak into or a small band of looters to raid.

VonTwat said:
Less than an hour until it's the 28th in Alaska guys. It's not gonna happen.

True dat.

I hope they make it up with something worthy of the anticipation for that specific date (not that they are under any obligation).

RIP September 27th.

But Taleworlds put an update to Viking Conquest on 27th September. Didn't you see it?

This was their surprise. Nothing about Bannerlord for sad :sad:

wildyracing said:
But Taleworlds put an update to Viking Conquest on 27th September. Didn't you see it?

There must be something hidden in the files of the update. Quick! Someone search!

wildyracing said:

17th of September. Although it would be illegal for taleworlds to post two things in the same month.

It's not that long since Gamescom, and we can presume they showed everything that was ready to be shown there. It's unlikely in the short time since then that other features have progressed much, so you just have to look on the Gamescom info as an early 27/9 present :smile:.

Back mounted weapons offend my sensibilities. I know you can place your own weapon in whichever slot suits you, but I fear you're still gonna see other units with back mounted weapons if they don't fix it :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom