Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vraelomon said:
Well, we all know that they can have anything that takes place after Warband. It would be pretty boring if there was just one big faction called Vraelradia...

Easy fix. Geroia.

jacobhinds said:
Warband's lore feels like two people wrote the final draft independently. There's a lot of discrepancies between the manual and ingame dialogue.

Bannerlord being a prequel, I predict lore holes galore as the entire series gets retconned to fit new mechanics.

And I'm fine with that.
New mechanics?

Jakob Zaborowski said:
jacobhinds said:
Warband's lore feels like two people wrote the final draft independently. There's a lot of discrepancies between the manual and ingame dialogue.

Bannerlord being a prequel, I predict lore holes galore as the entire series gets retconned to fit new mechanics.

And I'm fine with that.
New mechanics?

:dead:

GreenStalker said:
It's been a while since the last blog...

cVkSK5X.gif

aekilju said:
They're obviously just waiting for the perfect time to spring the surprise release on us

never

I would pay $60 to play this game in Alpha. Warband is still so limited by it's engine that even an Alpha version of BL would probably be better.

I check this thread every day in the hope to find some real news... I NEED THIS GAME! But I guess that they are just polishing the game in this period, so they don't have that much to show about what they have been doing lately. The scenes are for sure ready, and the music is there too. The characters were created long time ago, since we got to see some in the screenshots. Last time they were creating other screens like the trading one we got to see. What else can there be left to do now? I guess some movements of the characters and I don't know if there will actors reading the dialogs... And fixing some major bugs.. I'm pretty sure they'll show something interesting at Gamescom. Buy the way, will anybody in here be there? It would be nice if somebody could be there and could try to get some more info about the release or anything from them...

Vraelomon said:
I'll be back in an hour.
And on that note I just suffered a grievous defeat at the hands of King Ragnar, 445 troops of assorted factions against 597 Nords. See what y'all made me do?  :cry:
I did get it recorded though. That was kinda cool.

Of course. See, Ragnar currently has less than half the troops than he does before. Most of my troops on the other hand are still intact. I'm just going to skip on over to Reyvadin, grab some more men, come back and defeat him. In the mean time I've got Lord Reland "Covering my retreat"  :shifty:
creuzet said:
Did you used auto-resolved? Usually you get the wackiest results with that.
Yeah, I kinda hope that's different in Bannerlord. I once lost 6 huscarls against 4 bandits with autoresolve  :meh:

creuzet said:
Did you used auto-resolved? Usually you get the wackiest results with that.
I never auto-resolve battles in M&B unless either A.) I'm forced to because I was injured in the last battle, or B.) I know I haven't a chance and I just want to get it over with so I can load a previous save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom