Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
For the next bright spark who thinks a thread being posted in every single day needs bumping.

Archonsod said:
Taleworlds Forum Rules

No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. Try not to use one word or single sentence answers.

Thanks for the clarification.

I thought this thread was exempt from the usual forum scrutiny as it acts as a ghetto for the immature and criminally insane to spam requests for more information from the Developers and to spam requests for dual wielding.  I assumed this was the means by which the rest of the forum would be spared this nightmare. 

It is good to know that evil no longer has a place to hide in these forums.

[quote author=Jesus YOUR LORD link]and to spam requests for dual wielding.
[/quote]

It begins.

tumblr_mdhevepSaf1riso5no2_400.gif

https://tricider.com/en/brainstorming/TPYL
This site doest work for some time. is it gone for good?

interesting idea from reddit
"Squires. Give me a character that will follow me around and help me replenish my arrows/jabelins/lances/shield/horse. Maybe I have been doing too much game of thrones watching but it would be cool to appoint other nobles' kids and **** as squires to you for a diplomacy boost, provided you can protect them."

Madhal said:
interesting idea from reddit
"Squires. Give me a character that will follow me around and help me replenish my arrows/jabelins/lances/shield/horse. Maybe I have been doing too much game of thrones watching but it would be cool to appoint other nobles' kids and **** as squires to you for a diplomacy boost, provided you can protect them."
I would love to have "You're not a lord yet" Jack following me around  :smile:
Not a bad idea actually

Aitchy said:
Really can not wait for this game. If its anything like Warband. I'm sure it will do very well :grin:
I'd hope so, its a sequel after all, but from the amount of info they are giving out, could be Uncharted 5 for all I know

Well back on topic I have to admit that we will have to wait more than a year or even two for Bannerlord.... With Caribean still worked on and a new DLC just announced, it seems impossible for them to release the bright new Bannerlord with new engine and stuff and hair in the wind with both horses mane on gallop..... :cry: 

Jason L. said:
Well back on topic I have to admit that we will have to wait more than a year or even two for Bannerlord.... With Caribean still worked on and a new DLC just announced, it seems impossible for them to release the bright new Bannerlord with new engine and stuff and hair in the wind with both horses mane on gallop..... :cry:
What do you mean? TW Isn't working on either of these projects if you exclude a couple of developers doing some things for VI.

It's not because they work on it . I know that they are working on Bannerlord, they said so themselves. It's just that commercially it makes no sense. They should let the other projects finish, sell some copies and then release the new project (Bannerlord) who would probably be far more optimized with new engine and who knows what kind of new features and modding potential.... They will have to let the other projects shine and take their share of the market , before they release the bright new one . Otherwise they lose money.... Common sense my friend....     

kuauik said:
Aitchy said:
Really can not wait for this game. If its anything like Warband. I'm sure it will do very well :grin:
when looking on your avatar,i realize i hate animated avatars and that damn dwarf...with all GoT
His avatar's not animated, his signature is; GoT is great, and yes, the series is fine too; the best part of your signature is a terribly distorted "Click and discover imageshack", and the "Shadow in the Desert" part, and I was pretty sure the mod's called "Shadows in the Desert", whilst clickable, leads to imageshack and neither to the relevant mod page, nor to any other place that would be interesting or useful in any way.

Sorry. This may seem a bit offensive, but I can assure you it's not. Looks can be deceiving.

Jason L. said:
It's not because they work on it . I know that they are working on Bannerlord, they said so themselves. It's just that commercially it makes no sense. They should let the other projects finish, sell some copies and then release the new project (Bannerlord) who would probably be far more optimized with new engine and who knows what kind of new features and modding potential.... They will have to let the other projects shine and take their share of the market , before they release the bright new one . Otherwise they lose money.... Common sense my friend....   
Taleworlds isn't involved with Caribbean! at all. The Caribbean! the devs are just using the M&B engine.

Air tree said:
Taleworlds isn't involved with Caribbean! at all. The Caribbean! the devs are just using the M&B engine.

Please do not take offence, but this is foolish thinking!
Do you really think that they let them use the engine and will let them make money with it for free?

Jason L. said:
we will have to wait more than a year or even two for Bannerlord
I don't think we'll have to wait more than a year unless VI was announced in pre-alpha or alpha like Bannerlord.

Jason L. said:
Common sense my friend.
So i do have friends?! Wow.
Just a 'lil joke there :smile:

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
Any bets about a date for the upcoming Blog?
This is another good reason to be pessimist.... the rate of info coming up is really disappointing for a game officially announced more than two years ago .... They're in no hurry, and for some reason as I said above . Don't get me wrong: I'm a great fun of the series (gave it as a gift through steam to many friends of mine)... I respect the dev team for their work and for being honest (not like other companies)... and I was hoping, until recently, to the surprise of an early release (earlier than most people thought).... For sometime now I realise that this is not possible.  :neutral:       

I am not going to read 1200 pages of messages but i still have a question.

In Bannerlord do we have features from the best mods released for M&B Warband, or is Bannerlord more like the original game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom