Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bjarked said:
And yes you can say that a moderator is in the administration but the problem is then normal people here administration they think of some one who is getting payed and a moderator is not getting payed.
Administrators aren't getting paid either ;_;

Why not?
I think there are a lot of people who would like to discus how they hope/would like different aspects of the game to work. right now if taleworlds wants to know what ideas we have they have to read all the post. but if was a sub forum it would be easier to manage what thread are about what topics. instead of every thing is in one giant mess.
The suggestion board probably is a better place, or else you'd get all these threads saying 'i'd like to see this or that in bonerlord' :razz:

Golradir said:
The suggestion board probably is a better place, or else you'd get all these threads saying 'i'd like to see this or that in bonerlord' :razz:

This thread with steroids.

BULL+ON+STEROIDS.jpg

My only request their hands to punch people who do cities browsing police as people are now in the middle ages what deniyos the seated people , goods such :smile: ride people istiyorum.y new more realistic game you want. ( I'm sure you them in the You want to ) New from the inn photo with the little get compensated left . (and even we are not happy about it as something just said on if I remember correctly . ) - @ other than that, the activities we have to make time to go horse racing :smile: blah hunting , challenge tasks , etc. things . @ for example, you start the game when we outlaw the başlayabilel I or high-ranking bi soldier lord olarak.iç the drink get drunk at the inn Cıngı 's let :smile: ( in the Middle Ages , which sports If you now do not know ) For example, wrestling we can do , fist fights yapabilelim.köy in the organized and government rebel against the draw . @ Field people working in an underground secret tunnels to get secretly organized and riot - war draw , these tunnels weapons blah yerleştirebilelim.deniz in or rivers yüzebilel I , more weapons , clothing, food etc. .. at one GTA V LIKE 3 CHARACTER manages simultaneously to BE . ( now comes to my mind these are my friends )------I'm so sorry for him a little bad english :cry:

BanırlordcuJohn said:
My only request their hands to punch people who do cities browsing police as people are now in the middle ages what deniyos the seated people , goods such :smile: ride people istiyorum.y new more realistic game you want. ( I'm sure you them in the You want to ) New from the inn photo with the little get compensated left . (and even we are not happy about it as something just said on if I remember correctly . ) - @ other than that, the activities we have to make time to go horse racing :smile: blah hunting , challenge tasks , etc. things . @ for example, you start the game when we outlaw the başlayabilel I or high-ranking bi soldier lord olarak.iç the drink get drunk at the inn Cıngı 's let :smile: ( in the Middle Ages , which sports If you now do not know ) For example, wrestling we can do , fist fights yapabilelim.köy in the organized and government rebel against the draw . @ Field people working in an underground secret tunnels to get secretly organized and riot - war draw , these tunnels weapons blah yerleştirebilelim.deniz in or rivers yüzebilel I , more weapons , clothing, food etc. .. at one GTA V LIKE 3 CHARACTER manages simultaneously to BE . ( now comes to my mind these are my friends )------I'm so sorry for him a little bad english :cry:
Dude... If you gonna use google translate, don't use it. Just post this on turkish forum. Nobody got what you're trying to say anyway.

Meevar the Mighty & Lumos, sorry I've been bussy.

As Meevar said, I might want to change 5  names. If I have 10 swadian knights I can change the name of one to "Leader knight". Or If I rescue and hire a peasant I can call him "jimmy the peasant" Why not? No obligations. It's like enabling blood or disable it.
(Btw, I didn't know that I could costumize them Thanks for the info).

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
As Meevar said, I might want to change 5  names. If I have 10 swadian knights I can change the name of one to "Leader knight". Or If I rescue and hire a peasant I can call him "jimmy the peasant"

"Thamk you sire!"

"What is your name peasant?"

"My name is Toustois, son of Tou..."

"It's Jimmy now, Jimmy the peasant"

"But sire I'm..."

"JIMMY! SAY YOU ARE NOT JIMMY ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL HANG YOU FROM A TREE"

*Jimmy, the peasant, joins the party*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom