Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIVES US JUST SOMETHING! SOMETHING! I BEG YOU! A TINY SCREENSHOT, A PICTURE OF CHARACTER'S PINKY, JUST ANYTHING! ANYTHIIING!11111111

Why are so many people looking at this thread? Did I miss some important news? Has Lust gone nuts for a cup of English tea in Turkey? Did Ragnor shave his legs? Is Armagan still reclining in his chair wearing only underpants?

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Why are so many people looking at this thread? Did I miss some important news? Has Lust gone nuts for a cup of English tea in Turkey? Did Ragnor shave his legs? Is Armagan still reclining in his chair wearing only underpants?

The last image of Armagan we've seen showed him fully clothed, I believe. Yes, it is a sad world we live in.

Leifr Eiríksson said:

his legs are hairy as ever

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Why are so many people looking at this thread?
Rustlings and vague ideas that a year passing means something. Who knows... maybe it does.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Did I miss some important news?
Subjective but I'd say no.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Has Lust gone nuts for a cup of English tea in Turkey?
Nah, Turkish tea is actually way better and I can't even drink tea with milk anymore.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Did Ragnor shave his legs?
Ragnor would never shave his own legs.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Is Armagan still reclining in his chair wearing only underpants?
One of the two. I will leave you to guess.

Captain Lust said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
Rustlings and vague ideas that a year passing means something. Who knows... maybe it does.
Oh well done. Stoke the fire a bit more, why don't you. Because people aren't piss off enough as it is. :razz:

bwU4r.gif

Captain Lust said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Did I miss some important news?
Subjective but I'd say no.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Has Lust gone nuts for a cup of English tea in Turkey?
Nah, Turkish tea is actually way better and I can't even drink tea with milk anymore.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Did Ragnor shave his legs?
Ragnor would never shave his own legs.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Is Armagan still reclining in his chair wearing only underpants?
One of the two. I will leave you to guess.

Taleworlds has very poor PR! They are not able to release informations one year after announcement. People from TW just laughing at us when we ask for some news... Is it usual? They are maybe still just "garage company" :smile: ... They know that all fans will buy new game just after release - without any PR or advertising. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom