Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally do not see why anyone should be prejudiced towards rim jobs >.>

Also to everyone posting and *****ing about people asking for info and complaining.
You piss me off as much as they do -_____-

Hypocrites  :???:

I'll abstain from ranting about the newly-registered people who immediately start raging here for the lack of info in the hope that it'll magically change something, it's like arguing with a christian.

@Outlawed lolwut?

Varadin said:
I do not own such a creature

south-park-gamer.jpeg

Outlawed said:
I personally do not see why anyone should be prejudiced towards rim jobs >.>

Also to everyone posting and *****ing about people asking for info and complaining.
You piss me off as much as they do -_____-

Hypocrites  :???:

You are 100% right! As for the people who do not take me, and others, seriously for being a recruit/regular, that does not mean we're newly registered to these forums, nor have only played this game for 30 minutes! And to all newly registered whiners, who wouldn't create an account to whine here after 1 year of dead silence? I'm with you!

Cookie Muncher said:
I'll abstain from ranting about the newly-registered people who immediately start raging here for the lack of info in the hope that it'll magically change something, it's like arguing with a christian.

@Outlawed lolwut?

Why are you talking about ignorance? You just grouped all Christians into one category.

Artaxias said:
Cookie Muncher said:

@Outlawed lolwut?

Why are you talking about ignorance? You just grouped all Christians into one category.
Where's the problem?

Golradir said:
Artaxias said:
Cookie Muncher said:

@Outlawed lolwut?

Where's the problem?

I put it in bold, but I think you already knew.

If you are all just going to spam this thread, it's only less likely a dev will come to read and maybe reply with something. Whilst a few of them often check this thread, I can imagine they have many better things to do then to read a hundred copies of essentially the same post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom