Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys was there any more info released yet other than that teaser trailer shown ages ago? Taleworlds really should get abit more on the marketing wagon...

Atleast that's my excuse for begging for more info as the game will be a success anyway. For additional income some hype wouldn't hurt.

bla212 said:
Guys was there any more info released yet other than that teaser trailer shown ages ago? Taleworlds really should get abit more on the marketing wagon...

Atleast that's my excuse for begging for more info as the game will be a success anyway. For additional income some hype wouldn't hurt.
Yes, there's a gameplay trailer and a release date, but I've forgotten what it is. It's somewhere in the thread, you'll just have to look for it.

Ringwraith #5 said:
bla212 said:

Yes, there's a gameplay trailer and a release date, but I've forgotten what it is. It's somewhere in the thread, you'll just have to look for it.

now thats just plain evil. 540 pages of just look for something that isnt there.  :grin:

ell_geezy said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
bla212 said:

now thats just plain evil. 540 pages of just look for something that isnt there.  :grin:
^^
Ringwraith is pure evil.
& i'm pretty sure simply typing in "gameplay" or "video" in search will yield about 1000 results/posts lol

James380 said:
ell_geezy said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
bla212 said:

^^
Ringwraith is pure evil.
& i'm pretty sure simply typing in "gameplay" or "video" in search will yield about 1000 results/posts lol

Well, in the title of the thread it says that the OP has the current info, so I guess that those who ask are more dumb than what Ringwraith has of evil.

Yabloko said:
James380 said:
ell_geezy said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
bla212 said:

^^
Ringwraith is pure evil.

Well, in the title of the thread it says that the OP has the current info, so I guess that those who ask are more dumb than what Ringwraith has of evil.
OP seems dead.

Don't worry, my skilled info-hunters from LumoCorp Ltd. have extracted an encrypted hidden article from supershadow.com, which provides a lot of detail about the next trailer about Bannerlord. Stay tuned.

Unauthorized said:
Sounds like the words of a man who's done the kidnapping!
I swear that my organisation had nothing to do with this. I'd spent the previous two days in the company of four very pleasant ladies, I understood Tim had been kidnapped right when it got high time to publish the weekly issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom