1. Release teaser video
2.  I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
3. Release awesome trailer
4.  I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
5. Beta testing
6. Release game
7. Roll in money
8.  I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
It's obvious that development is slowed due to developers being held hostage in an undisclosed location, only able to see their families for a short period of time.

MadocComadrin said:
Adorno said:
1. Release teaser video
2.  I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
3. Release awesome trailer
4.  I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
5. Beta testing
6. Release game
7. Roll in money
8.  I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home
It's obvious that development is slowed due to developers being held hostage in an undisclosed location, only able to see their families for a short period of time.

Ha!  :lol:

MadocComadrin said:
True that! Remember this video with Yazbeck, one of the devs, where he turned his eyes off-cam for a split second every now and then? Someone was obviously holding a gun at his family.
I'm sorry about the title, but this is the only repost of this video I could find.

Lumos said:
MadocComadrin said:
True that! Remember this video with Yazbeck, one of the devs, where he turned his eyes off-cam for a split second every now and then? Someone was obviously holding a gun at his family.
I'm sorry about the title, but this is the only repost of this video I could find.

He does look like a person who is being told what to say. That's probably what he will look like when we get our hands on him.

Folms said:

tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom