Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ign.com/games/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/pc-143969

The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Mount & Blade introduces an array of brand new features, highlighted by a multiplayer capability that allows massive numbers of players to battle it out in team death-match style combat on a single map.

what the hell is this?

@ Folms: Your link sends me to golf masters...

+Varsung+ said:

The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Mount & Blade introduces an array of brand new features, highlighted by a multiplayer capability that allows massive numbers of players to battle it out in team death-match style combat on a single map.

what the hell is this?

@ Folms: Your link sends me to golf masters...

Ah this is proof. Bannerlord's new weapon designs will include golf clubs as maces.

Maybe if we're lucky will be able to charge into battle on our loyal golf cart. Picture it. Your banner waving above your royal cart. Your companions riding menacingly in the back.

I can't wait!  :grin:

PeskyPanda said:
Ah this is proof. Bannerlord's new weapon designs will include golf clubs as maces.

Maybe if we're lucky will be able to charge into battle on our loyal golf cart. Picture it. Your banner waving above your royal cart. Your companions riding menacingly in the back.

I can't wait!  :grin:

Golf Cart OP, please nerf, thanks.

momcilo94 said:
aekilju said:
I'm okay with golf carts only if they rear up and make horse sounds.

Please change your profile gif, cuz it's making me want to throw up. Converting it to still image would be a good idea :grin:

I think it has a nice sort of charm about it.

You know. Kind of like... Kind of like a deer getting hit by a car. Sure, it's not nice to look at. But at the same time it can be hard to look away. Right..? Kind of? A little bit.....?

DanAngleland said:
momcilo94 said:
aekilju said:

Please change your profile gif, cuz it's making me want to throw up. Converting it to still image would be a good idea :grin:

I second this; rapidly flashing, headache inducing images aren't very good choices for avatars.

Or you can look away. Trust me, it works.

Looking away doesn't help me to read the thread though, does it? It defeats the entire object of me having my computer switched on and navigating to this thread in fact. It is a bit anti-social, it isn't like you need a medical condition such as epilepsy to be affected by a flashing image like that (I don't), it is a problem. There are plenty of avatars I dislike a bit, but they don't cause me discomfort when they are on the same page as a post I am reading. So I think it is reasonable to ask him to change it.

Antar said:
DanAngleland said:
momcilo94 said:
aekilju said:

I second this; rapidly flashing, headache inducing images aren't very good choices for avatars.

Or you can look away. Trust me, it works.

Ye I usually do that, but you can still see the flashing **** while reading the post xD

I don't have epilepsy it's just too fast, maybe slowing it down would work too :grin: The image itself is kewl though X)

+Varsung+ said:

what the hell is this?
...Publischer: Paradox Interactive... :neutral:

ciauz^^,
Jab

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Yeah, that's Warband..

Yabloko, nice profile pic, I dare say !

Thank you, I'm very proud of it.

Edit: Dammit. I already want to play Bannerlord! If a dev reads this, which year do you expect it to come out, 2013, 2014, 2015? No pressure, of course, I just want to get an idea of much I'll suffer until I can play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom