Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thuro said:
Or they could be snails. He could be a frenchmen.

Or he could be roman.  :shock: Part of roman-like faction with specialization in trowing weapons. Something like, I don't know - pilums and slings???
Noooo, this too far fetched!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

deutrino said:
Thuro said:

Or he could be roman.  :shock: Part of roman-like faction with specialization in trowing weapons. Something like, I don't know - pilums and slings???

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
Your gonna have to calm down or your gonna get banned. Look at emerald knight.
YourStepDad said:
Thuro said:
On a side note, am the only one worried about Bannerlord getting to big? Look at skyrim. They throw in so much stuff they got the basics wrong.

Erm, what stuff?

You mean scrapping the classes, magic crafting and some other things?
Yeah, that stuff too. But I meant more like they should have fixed that damned combat system. And just thought out their game more.

Eh not very clever to compare Skyrim's abominable combat system to M&B. I mean even Oblivion had a better combat system, with directional attacks and all that.
Skyrim's combat is more like that of a dumbfounded spastic.

I wasn't. I talking about the spirit of it. Trying to cram to much in and losing sight of the basics. Am I being clear now?

deutrino said:
Thuro said:

He has three rings on one hand... could he have two rings on the other, or is that too far fetched?

Maybe if we clear the smoke behind him, we would see that he is standing on a hexareme with his war dog, because that is something that Roman-like people potentially do.

Unfortunately, when there are many equally likely theories that become less likely in combination, we must doubt something.

hooly horse, im impressed. looks better then i could ave hoped for! i just hope it will work smooth in high populated battles. any plans on coming possible "pre-order to get into alpha/beta" kind of thing?

Folms said:
Thuro said:
Oblivion was even worse than skyrim
Oblivion is the worst game in the world. It is so bad that it made me never wanna play games again.
"Not now, not later, not ever!"
"Stop right there, criminal scum! You violated the law!"
"By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!!!"
"You... I've seen you... Let me see your face... You're the one from my dreams..."
"Thank you, kind sir!"

EDIT: I saw a mudcrab by the water the other day...

Lumos said:
Folms said:
Thuro said:
Oblivion was even worse than skyrim
Oblivion is the worst game in the world. It is so bad that it made me never wanna play games again.
"Not now, not later, not ever!"
"Stop right there, criminal scum! You violated the law!"
"By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!!!"
"You... I've seen you... Let me see your face... You're the one from my dreams..."
"Thank you, kind sir!"

EDIT: I saw a mudcrab by the water the other day...
Horrible creatures...

PoisonCourtesan said:
cod best gaem ever
What a perfect opportunity for me to quote myself.

Lumos said:
Wrapping my [CoD: Ghosts singleplayer] impressions up in an image manner:
JPoTRuD.jpg

lFnTJoK.jpg

RUaxAgt.jpg

Poor chap.

That looks like one humongous model clipping glitch.  :???:

I hope Bannerlord doesn't have those kind of bugs. They can be very annoying to look at. (*Recalls all the clipping issues with corpses in Skyrim*)

I actually don't even care about clipping, I don't even notice it anymore. It's probably because I got used to it in Warband and I have no problem if Bannerlord will have the same "issue". I'm not picky about visuals.

I'm not picky about them either, but obvious glitches where the world breaks tend to break immersion, and immersion is one of the main reasons I play video games; to get away from the real world and lose myself in a fake one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom