Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kataphrakt said:
A game to be in development for so long doesn't deserve support from the playerbase.

That really isn't a long time and is a reasonable timeframe for a smaller dev making a game the size of Bannerlord. Announcing it five years ago and being **** at keeping the community interested with info is inexplicable, though.

Lord Brutus said:
If it's bad feedback they are worried about, they already have that.  What could possibly be worse?  I could forgive an unpolished game but not complete silence.

This is the same as a man trying to score a girl at a bar. You either got balls and go and face whatever comes, or stay silent forever because of the fear of a bad result (which can be worked on) and stay a virgin. I am a god at giving examples, I know.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kataphrakt said:
I goddamn bet you TW will just have the same demo battles for gamescom as "another opportunity for the press to play it" and thats it, nothing new or important. If it is like that I will delete my forum account, and probably never play warband again and never buy Bannerlord when it comes out. It's plain bull

...how much would you like to bet, then? £1000?

DanAngleland said:
Kataphrakt said:
I goddamn bet you TW will just have the same demo battles for gamescom as "another opportunity for the press to play it" and thats it, nothing new or important. If it is like that I will delete my forum account, and probably never play warband again and never buy Bannerlord when it comes out. It's plain bull

Ah, the white knight himself I see. Still defending the game like you used to, despite of all the **** going on. I guess you could say some people never change.

DanAngleland said:
Kataphrakt said:

It is actually a possibility not -so- far from reality.

Lord Brutus said:
your sanity

S3SOu.jpg

Meh, is the same circle: TW shows something and everyone gets excited, then they think its not enough until they get mad and start thinking the game will be **** and insult everyone at the forums, etc, etc. TW is having problembs, cant deny that, but whatever, the game will be eventually done. No need to lose your minds over a game guys.

Nymeris said:
No need to lose your minds over a game guys.

I don't know, if my Steam library gets below 100 games to play I may lose it. So it all depends on the new Steam sales discounts. Bannerlord better get released before it reaches 99!

Lord Brutus said:
that the release of Bannerlord is not imminent.

it was about time I joined @Brutus and @Kataphrakt  :shifty:

in other news:

Vrokerock said:
Any idea what they will show this month?
MP if release is near (within 3 months), otherwise I expect to see more on the campaign map side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom