Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ki-Ok Khan said:
yUY4lNh.png
bqGjeUm.png
IoydzBQ.png
Some images from 6 months old video.  Probably has been seen here before but most of you probably have not.
This is the video if you are interested : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1dNCsNU5cI

Thanks for putting this up, it looks quite juicy. Especially the screenshots number two and three.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
yUY4lNh.png
bqGjeUm.png
IoydzBQ.png
Some images from 6 months old video.  Probably has been seen here before but most of you probably have not.
This is the video if you are interested : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1dNCsNU5cI
There's always something new to discover. Time to analyze those images.
They all belong to the Vlandian faction.

Mount and Blade II Bannerlord will be somewhat remake of the lore of the universe calradia, but will still be present some much loved by the fans of the series as a fight between rhodoks and swadians.
But in the next games Warband period will have more kingdoms and lore will be quite different and much more detailed.
Example: Rhodoks will still be better crossbowmans in calradia, but they will have unit of cavalry and other units.
The Kingdom of the Rhodocks (inspired by the Northern Kingdoms of Genoa and Milan) is that the Valdians will conquer part of the Western Empire (which would be Western Empire Rome in the part of the Italian peninsula) that after some time begins its war of independence.

First time in this topic, but I read it since the beginning.
I remember, when the Bannerlord screenshot was release, I was single and now I am soon to be a father.
Fun fact, I even bought a new PC in order to stream Bannerlord in 2013, now it's completely garbage :eek:

Just, think about where you were when Bannerlord was announced :grin:

Hark said:
Just, think about where you were when Bannerlord was announced :grin:
I was an emo in middle school.

And now I'm in my last year of high school.

Between Bannerlord and Half-Life 3 I should've started a betting pool in the past on which game would release first. No pulling out...

krammguilherme said:
Mount and Blade II Bannerlord will be somewhat remake of the lore of the universe calradia, but will still be present some much loved by the fans of the series as a fight between rhodoks and swadians.
But in the next games Warband period will have more kingdoms and lore will be quite different and much more detailed.
Example: Rhodoks will still be better crossbowmans in calradia, but they will have unit of cavalry and other units.
The Kingdom of the Rhodocks (inspired by the Northern Kingdoms of Genoa and Milan) is that the Valdians will conquer part of the Western Empire (which would be Western Empire Rome in the part of the Italian peninsula) that after some time begins its war of independence.
No Source, Not TW, just created account and only post on account, hmm..

Mount and Blade III: Butter confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom