Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalarhan said:
TheGreatGold said:
So yeah by pc is 10 years old.

well the answer then is very unlikely :XD

(time to start saving 200-400 bucks to buy a new used computer this Xmas. People upgrading to 7th gen and 1000series will unload good hardware for cheap)

Good luck (at least you have time, as the game is not near release anyway)
Thank you.
Still, i will choose this option
r8BPlGk.jpg
because it will be a different experience  :fruity:

Edit: Just a heads up, the M&B II Bannerlord Steamgroup, which is apparently run by morons Swadian peasants now posted events and announcements that this post right here is the promised "surprise". It isn't! It was a spontaneous thing because Frank aka captainlust was there and had the time.

So much truth x)

Namakan said:
Edit: Just a heads up, the M&B II Bannerlord Steamgroup, which is apparently run by morons Swadian peasants now posted events and announcements that this post right here is the promised "surprise". It isn't! It was a spontaneous thing because Frank aka captainlust was there and had the time.

So much truth x)
They already posted 2 of my "posts" as their own "news"  :iamamoron: And somebody even made a video on it thanking that group :smile:

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Namakan said:

So much truth x)
They already posted 2 of my "posts" as their own "news"  :iamamoron: And somebody even made a video on it thanking that group :smile:
The error is yours.
You need to post a TM after your news  :cool:

TheGreatGold said:
kalarhan said:
Are you using a 1st gen I7, with a 660GTX from 7 years ago? Answer is probably yes, even if not a top quality
Intel celeron 1.8 ghz and an Intel HD 4000 (don't judge).
(it costed 300 euros, what a scam).

You two seem to be confused about the current year. The GTX 660 was only launched in 2012, so it's 4 years old, not 7. Although a Celeron processor and integrated graphics bode ill for most games, Googling tells me HD 4000 was only around from 2012, not 2006 as GreatGold suggests, and supports DX11- which could be crucial since Bannerlord will use DX11 for its best graphical features (in Dec. 2013, in blog 2, they said Bannerlord would support DX9 and 11).

However, what's really important is if your computer can run Warband on DX9. If it does, then there might be a chance of Bannerlord running. But to be honest we will have to wait and see; nobody knows what the requirements will be.

DanAngleland said:
TheGreatGold said:
kalarhan said:
Are you using a 1st gen I7, with a 660GTX from 7 years ago? Answer is probably yes, even if not a top quality
Intel celeron 1.8 ghz and an Intel HD 4000 (don't judge).
(it costed 300 euros, what a scam).

You two seem to be confused about the current year. The GTX 660 was only launched in 2012, so it's 4 years old, not 7. Although a Celeron processor and integrated graphics bode ill for most games, Googling tells me HD 4000 was only around from 2012, not 2006 as GreatGold suggests, and supports DX11- which could be crucial since Bannerlord will use DX11 for its best graphical features (in Dec. 2013, in blog 2, they said Bannerlord would support DX9 and 11).

However, what's really important is if your computer can run Warband on DX9. If it does, then there might be a chance of Bannerlord running. But to be honest we will have to wait and see; nobody knows what the requirements will be.
My PC honestly runs warband at DX9 at max (no HDR or anisotropic, i don't like them) and i get about 35 fps on big battles.
Again, i don't mind if i need to run at the lowest of the lowest,800x600 resolution and DX9, i will always be a devout follower of bannerlordism  :twisted:
Or, again, in argonian mode:
upskfRr.png

I'm building A new rig for Bannerlord. I want to run this maxed at 2560 x 1440 (no anti-aliasing). Nothing less than a GTX 1080 or RX 490x (?) and an i7 6700k. I honestly doubt that will be able to max the game at that resolution.

Crossing fingers for Vulkan  and DX12 too.

Plovercrest said:
I'm building A new rig for Bannerlord. I want to run this maxed at 2560 x 1440 (no anti-aliasing). Nothing less than a GTX 1080 or RX 490x (?) and an i7 6700k. I honestly doubt that will be able to max the game at that resolution.

Why, you think Bannerlord is going to be the new Crysis? It won't, not unless they do a really bad job of making it. The graphics look great, a huge improvement over Warband, but they are not cutting edge. The only way in which a super rig would struggle with Bannerlord is if there is no limit on the number of troops you can have, and if you then try to have as many as the computer can handle.

DanAngleland said:
there is no limit on the number of troops you can have, and if you then try to have as many as the computer can handle.

one can hope. 3-5 years after release (if they take that long for MB3 as they did with this one) players should be able to push things further (as they will have better hardware).

Say a average Joe can have 500 soldiers (250x250), max graphics, with a new $700 computer (I5, 1060, 8GB RAM). And someone with a

Plovercrest said:
a GTX 1080 or RX 490x (?) and an i7 6700k
:arrow: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA65C4RP4506
can have max graphics and 1000 soldiers (500x500).

Would be nice to push it to 2000 (1000x1000) with the next generation if you want to spend $2000 on a upgrade (if you buy a top computer 3 years from now)

kalarhan said:
... can have max graphics and 1000 soldiers (500x500).

Would be nice to push it to 2000 (1000x1000) with the next generation if you want to spend $2000 on a upgrade (if you buy a top computer 3 years from now)

Fun fact: If you rotate a plus sign by exactly 45, 135, 225 or 315 degrees, it looks almost like a multiplication sign. Just one of many things you can learn from messing around with calculators when there's a boring teacher droning in the background!

Meevar the Mighty said:
kalarhan said:

Fun fact: If you rotate a plus sign by exactly 45, 135, 225 or 315 degrees, it looks almost like a multiplication sign. Just one of many things you can learn from messing around with calculators when there's a boring teacher droning in the background!
Oh, i got it.

Meevar the Mighty said:
kalarhan said:

But it looks like ⋅ only if I'm looking from very far away. I think it's a scam :mad:

Meevar the Mighty said:
kalarhan said:

meevar you literally spent multiple pages defending the idea that "225 kilometres squared" = "50625 km2" so let's not get all high and mighty here about who's been paying attention in maths class, ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom