Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polycount said:
578 said:
Der Kopfsammler said:
So everybody is using the new bonerlord gif, eh?  :lol:

I MADE THAT.

(The one im using anyway, I played with lighting because I like darker atmospheres.)

Am I an animator, 578? If so, I have a custom request for myself.

Making a gif does not make me an animator, but what do I need? I would suggest me to PM me here or on steam (pref steam) http://steamcommunity.com/id/sektornms1991/

Here are a bunch more for variety
Hc3kMTX.gif

36Z9I6V.gif

Hd5qk1i.gif

So Sturgians will end up being a mix of slavic and scandinavian culture? I assume that the story will be that the people who came from "nordland" was influenced by the Empire culture enough to change them from their nordic origins to the vaegirs we see in Warband later on, and that it's the original nords from nordland the ones that start taking over Calradia 200 years later.
Essentially, no proper nord faction I suppose?

Tovias said:
So Sturgians will end up being a mix of slavic and scandinavian culture? I assume that the story will be that the people who came from "nordland" was influenced by the Empire culture enough to change them from their nordic origins to the vaegirs we see in Warband later on, and that it's the original nords from nordland the ones that start taking over Calradia 200 years later.
Essentially, no proper nord faction I suppose?

Nords were invited to Calradia and came from Jumne or Nordland, Sturgians are vaegirs and I believe distant relatives to nords (Combined Vaegir and Nord relatives I mean). After their invitation nords decided to stay and fight for the throne when the empire fell. so if this is truly 200 years back, no clean-dna nords for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom