Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not look here said:
Also, in one dev blog there was slight nudge at inner politics among factions, so I guess it will be more like painting the world in X colour and keeping it X-ed. To be honest, I wouldn't say that player's actions lack impact on world or that the world itself isn't dynamic, but I guess it's only me.

Where was the nudge about inner politics?

I am hoping that at the very least we will be able to execute lords as prisoners, or in duels to the death.

Like I said, I knew they wouldn't rid of the map system. That's what M&B is, for the single player at least. But what I meant is adding to it where it's actually fun to play after a few hours. In M&B, running around doing the same thing over and over again gets boring. I know some don't mind It and I wouldn't either if there was more to do. I was (am) hoping for a more dynamic map, with more depth. I think it would be better if the map, well, didn't look like a map from google earth. I just think if so much time is going to be spent on the map, it should look more then fantastic. The map in the B-Roll looked like a copy of the old map with updated graphics.

That being said, they haven't released or shown all you can do in Bannerlord in regards to the map, so we'll just have to wait and see. I just see so much potential for the map system, and don't wish for them to just copy from the old game.

I still remain curious about that image from that really old video from that Turkish game convention so long ago.  I mean the one that seemed to be a skill tree of some sorts.  Maybe its just a upgrade in interface from the older one in WB, but I hope you can get perks that change your characters abilities (Something like the Elder Scrolls games).  Maybe a chance to decapitate or maybe your horse could maneuver easier ( if you had a riding perk).

If there will be test beta for curtain players i'l be so sad because I know i'l never get in although I have played 300 hours of warband some people have played 2000 hours

BzrsjFI.png

Daiball14 said:
If there will be test beta for curtain players i'l be so sad because I know i'l never get in although I have played 300 hours of warband some people have played 2000 hours

Mate if there's a beta a lot of people will get the chance to play, you just hope for the best!
And btw yeah just reached 2k hours ahah.

EDIT: Sorry for double post didn't know how to stick these quotes together.

Daiball14 said:

That's not always a positive for testing. They'll probably want a more diversified testing pool. Some who have played none, some who have played 9k+ hours and some in between. Makes for a better experience and maybe we'll get some nice design changes to make it clearer or something like that.

Do not look here said:
DevBlog #8 said:
We do intend to give more flavor to the factions than existed in Warband. They are now divided into clans, who have their own priorities and rivalries. Lords' personalities have more variety.

Thank you.

That leaves me at least slightly hopeful, though I still fear that we won't have lord deaths, which will ruin the game for me.

Gab-AG. said:
mike56 said:
Gab-AG. said:
By reading that article, I'm 99% sure we won't see anything more the next days.

Which article?

Someone posted a link to an article, but then it got deleted. (I assume by admins)
We haven't done anything like that. There would be a log of it and there isn't. I can only assume the person deleted their post themselves.

However, I believe this was the article that was linked.

http://www.continue-play.com/2015/08/05/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-has-an-optional-story-campaign/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Goker said:
Gab-AG. said:
mike56 said:
Gab-AG. said:
By reading that article, I'm 99% sure we won't see anything more the next days.

Which article?

Someone posted a link to an article, but then it got deleted. (I assume by admins)
We haven't done anything like that. There would be a log of it and there isn't. I can only assume the person deleted their post themselves.

However, I believe this was the article that was linked.

http://www.continue-play.com/2015/08/05/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-has-an-optional-story-campaign/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks a lot and sorry, I just assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom