• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Currently viewing this thread:

RoboSenshi

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
I think they should stick to the video blogs from now on. They're much more engaging imo. Especially if the next blog will be focused on combat.

*lust sneaks into taleworlds at night and runs high-powered magnets over all the computers*
*armagan turns on the light to reveal a pajama'd lust crawling from computer to computer*

"Hi boss. They don't want the game, apparently. Just more blogs and arbitrary dates."

Andrix

Squire
Have they announced system requirements officially? I have seen them on some gaming site, but I'm not sure about its trustworthiness.

Osviux

On probation
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
chinotauku said:
I hope Bannerlord have a in-game strategic map editor.
It's will help all of moders to make their own custom campaign.

Isn't that already possible? I've seen a lot of custom campaign maps.

It is, but you use third-party programs -- no problems there though, warband's campaign maps are dead simple.

Given that the new campaign map is going to be a lot more complex than a lumpy mesh with crude icons on it, I would expect that there'd be more support for in-house tools.

Pilum

Sergeant Knight
VCNWWBWF&S
Afa Potter said:
Pilum said:
My guess is it is from Periscope Studio.
Thanks, any idea about the name of it? :razz:

No, I don't. When Bannerlord comes out I want a proper Original Soundtrack with the game though.
I'd even buy a special edition with figurines and sh**. I usually buy all my games discounted only with a key via ebay.  :grin:
Here I'd make an exception.

afa

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Pilum said:
When Bannerlord comes out I want a proper Original Soundtrack with the game though.
I'd even buy a special edition with figurines and sh**. I usually buy all my games discounted only with a key via ebay.  :grin:
Here I'd make an exception.
So am I :razz: I wanted to buy Witcher 3:Wild Hunt OneDay Edition, but it sold out in my country when I was gonna buy :meh:
I hope there will be an edition which includes OST of Bannerlord, too.

Top Bottom