• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Currently viewing this thread:

maplarge.jpg

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
**** off with that, we already had pages of arguments about what a "square kilometer" is. :lol:

Lumos

Archduke
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Let's start using triangular kilometers instead, which are twice as small, and represent polygons on a triangulated 3D plane mesh. 550 triangular kilometers max.

Meevar the Mighty

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
How does it compare with a kilometre triangulated? :razz:

I approve of the (terminologically correct) image, EdgeCrusher420. You're fast becoming one of my favourite EdgeCrushers.

Lumos

Archduke
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Meevar the Mighty said:
How does it compare with a kilometre triangulated? :razz:
They're absolutely the same, and that's the beauty of it!
Posts like these are proof that I shouldn't be awake and talking at half past three in the morning...

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Haha, as if all the previous blogs have been released frequently or even regularly? Because they haven't. The gap between blogs 6 and 7 was similar. There is no reason for concern; this is Taleworlds, this is no deviation from normal practice for them.

Wild Card

Master Knight
WB
It was a reply from Mount and Blade (fb account) to a random "more bannerlord info pls" comment. they said a new blog is on the way...they did not said what would be in it though

Inanch-Bilge

There is a talk about an interview in Turkish forum, with some Turkish gaming site or something.

Top Bottom