Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Users who are viewing this thread

HTML:
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">Hello all Mount & Blade players, curious individuals and accidental Mount & Blade blog readers! We hope you are having a wonderful 2015, so far and that you enjoyed our previous blog by Finn Seliger, covering the music of Bannerlord.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">This time, the blog comes right from us and we're going to be touching on an interesting new feature for the single player, something we know a lot of you want to hear about.</p></br> Read more at: <a href="http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12">http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12</a>

Alfredthegreat said:
Pilum said:
Wulfburk said:
Whats the deal about 27th september? Release date of warband?

It seems to have become some sort of a tradition to release something special on September 27th.

27th September 2012 - First unofficial announcement of Bannerlord (says the dude on Youtube)
27th September 2013 - Announcement teaser
27th September 2014 - Dev blog with the first video
27th September 2015 - ???
Game trailer??Demo, it's unlikely they will release it considering the progress.
My bet will be that they show the combat in like a 1 on 1 especially because they teased it at the last second of the bannerlord engine power video.

And surprisingly they release the full game and the release date. Would be a nice dream bu a half hour gameplay video would be also far than enough.

Easy to wait if you have other duties in real life or have games. Yes that seems a tradition, maybe 2015 sep 27 - release date :smile:

Syndrella said:
And surprisingly they release the full game and the release date. Would be a nice dream bu a half hour gameplay video would be also far than enough.

Easy to wait if you have other duties in real life or have games. Yes that seems a tradition, maybe 2015 sep 27 - release date :smile:
If they announce that to be the release date at gamescom I would scream like a little girl but imagine if they revealed the release date to be 27th of September 2016 xD

Pilum said:
Wulfburk said:

It seems to have become some sort of a tradition to release something special on September 27th.

sometime in 2012 - First unofficial announcement of Bannerlord (says the dude on Youtube)
27th September 2012 - Announcement teaser
27th September 2013 - First blog

Fixed it for ya.

CaptainAndrew said:
Pilum said:
Wulfburk said:

sometime in 2012 - First unofficial announcement of Bannerlord (says the dude on Youtube)
27th September 2012 - Announcement teaser
27th September 2013 - First blog

Fixed it for ya.

First Blog November 22nd 2013
The announcement teaser was actually in 2012.  :shock:

CaptainAndrew said:
The first blog was most certainly not in november. I can't find a source for the date for it but I'm pretty sure it's September 27th. For example, there's a video about the blog on youtube posted on 29th of September or another one posted on October 1st. Obviously it's pretty likely that it was posted just a couple days before.

I think you are mixing up the release of the first screenshots with the release of the first blog.
First Blog was November 22nd 2013.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,291013.0.html

Huh, I guess so. Never gave it a second thought about whether it's actually called a blog since those screenshots seemed more blog-worthy than the mostly empty talk in the actual following blogs. They certainly contained more information.

Can't wait for more news, feels like ages ago since I last checked for new(/more) info.
Anyway, anyone thinks this game will be an EA (early acces) release, or do we have to wait +/- 2 more years for the full release?

They'll probably follow the same pattern as before, as in, a closed alpha, an open beta, release.

I trust Taleworlds to know better than to start selling the game before it's playable.

TheFlyingFishy said:
That's probably a safe assumption going by all the third party releases.

Haha, yeah. Taleworlds would NEVER do something like that. No way.

ITS been so long since any updates dont think the game is cumming out any more maybe problems in the company too bad would have been a grait game.

Back
Top Bottom