Mount&Blade: Hurt and Heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here today I will introduce you too a game called Hurt and Heal, where a few characters are thrown into a fray, and then each person chooses one person to hurt and one person to heal, so it goes like this:

Say there's a Nord recruit with 10 health and a Swadian peasant with 10 health, and Person #1 can say:
Hurt Nord recruit
Heal Swadian peasant.

Then the Nord will have 9 health and the Swadian will have 11 health. It then goes like that for awhile, until all but one unit remains. But, of course, we can't have that. So, basically, every time one unit gets an extra 10 health (so at 20, then 30, then 40) that unit will level up to the next level. If there's two paths a unit can take, I'll just pick one of them. So, let's start:

The units avaliable are as follows:
Nord Recruit (10)
Swadian Recruit (10)
Vaegir Recruit (10)
Khergit Tribesman (10)
Rhodok Tribesman (10)
Farmer (10)

So, now, someone will pick ONE unit to hurt and ONE unit to heal. You MUST do both, you can not pick to just do one. If one unit is killed, another will come in to take it's place. So it's really a never-ending cycle.

I may add some more complicated rules later, when people get the hang of it. So - go wild! Anyone can post at any time!

I don't think you guys understand - you don't hurt/heal yourselves...

I listed the characters that you can hurt/heal. They're in bold in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom