Mount&Blade as a Multiplayer game- Ideas on implementation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Kobrag, I don't understand, almost everybody here hates you and think you are [Insert Mean Swearword] and they taunt you and are mean to you 24/7, why don't you fight back? Why do you just live with it? I just can't see why you just take all the ****, and not say anything...

Has this freaky weather affected everyone enough to make deeply trusted forum veterans want to actually propose an idea of how multiplayer would work?

Rathyr said:
Yeyinde said:
Agreed. Kobrag, I don't understand, almost everybody here hates you and think you are [Insert Mean Swearword] and they taunt you and are mean to you 24/7, why don't you fight back? Why do you just live with it? I just can't see why you just take all the ****, and not say anything...

Because the little **** likes it.

No, because I see no point in it, I can't produce the proof over the internet that I could give in person

That's it, can everyone here from a pact with me? From now on, no matter what Kobrag says(however stupid, retarded, etc) we don't acknowledge that he actually posted and just ignore him for here on out. Everyone good with that?

I wonder how Kobrag became a knight!  :eek:

Roma victor is what I want to play, but 30 is to much for a buggy incomplete lag game like that!  :lol: I may exraguate, but it is true to some extend.

Afaik Age of Conan is going to have a system where you can switch on and off from multi-player to single-player and the combat system is going to be like M&B no dice rolls just if you hit you hit.In one of the screenies it shows a decapitation  :twisted:

6.1 Is there a single-player game in Age of Conan?
Yes, a part of the gameworld in Age of Conan will be single-player, but you always need to play online on our servers. Even though you are playing alone in an instance in the gameworld you still get the chance to communicate with your friends on the same server, as well as potentially thousands of other players.

FAQ

Wow, I rather poorly timed posting this thread as I left shortly after for a vacation in the Colorado Rockies...if only I'd been around to beat people for getting off-topic.

Once more, as some people don't seem to entirely understand, I'm not proposing turning Mount&Blade into a multiplayer game, I'm more interested in the fundemental differences that would have to exist in order for the game to be played as an MMO.  This is largely theoretical.

Some people were mentioning a Lobby System.  Would that be similar to the setup for RTS games?  Or is this different? 

-Grocat the Sullied and Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom