Mount & Blade: A Love Story

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, so i wasnt quite sure where to post this, but i just wanted to thank the developers, programmers, & everyone else who has ever worked on this fantastic game. i first found M&B back in the .903 days, & immediately i knew there was something special about this game. the very way one designs their character is already immersive, original, & *fun*, it can only get better from there, right? the amount of time, thought, & care put into this masterpiece is apparent even from the first loading screen. i feel truly blessed to have had the chance to be a part of this game; watching & feeling it evolve as the players & staff (who are all players themselves, of course!) began to more fully understand this wild beast we were trying to tame. i only wish i had been there at the start, & that i had actually involved myself in the development process; even beta testers really helped refine this game into what we know & love today. I recently devoured the developer blogs on Bannerlord, it looks friggin incredible. i am so happy to see the sequel receiving the kind of care the original did: close attention to every detail of the game mechanics, extensive time spent refining the world & coming up with clever, creative, & fun ideas, and a real love of the game being formed. once i realized just how much things were changing, how much better the game was becoming, it actually made me sad, because i was worried it would be too different. then i realized something: that change is actually a good thing! we want new, brilliant systems implemented, because even if it falls flat on its face, TaleWorlds will pick it back up, dust it off & make it good. the problem isnt that bannerlord is gonna be too different, the problem is i need to play mount&blade more

Well, most of the people who have played mb will basically like mb2. Of course, this is for players who have played mb, most of the players who haven't played the mb aren't sure if they like it, in the age of more and more 3A games.In my feelings, mb2 is not 3A, but it's comparable to 3A.
I was attract in by the headlines...

Back
Top Bottom