Most wanted module system additions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok here's another thing, it'd be really nice if mb.fx was part of a module folder so that we can use custom shaders without having to overwrite key game files.

idk if this is along what you guys are talking about but it would be nice if time passed during battle so the party 5 inches away from me would be able to make it instead of freezing in place and being in the exact same spot after a battle involving 900+ people

Barrel-roll said:
idk if this is along what you guys are talking about but it would be nice if time passed during battle so the party 5 inches away from me would be able to make it instead of freezing in place and being in the exact same spot after a battle involving 900+ people
No, that's not what they're talking about at all.

Ruthven said:
Barrel-roll said:
No, that's not what they're talking about at all.

It would be nice though :razz:

currently the system allows you to have a time leap after a battle ends - but you have to set the time (I suppose you can set it to one hour per battle reinforcement stage, which would be fairly realistic) manually in the module system.

I've asked for this elsewhere, but I think it would be nice for access to more tuple areas, especially those that are just strings.

Personally, I would like to be able to change the TROOP name strings.  But I'm sure there are other areas out there that people would like access to.

I believe changing troops names is not a problem to implement, it's just neither devs nor modders had nad need in such thing yet.
So... and yes, changable faces would be great, too.

agrippa said:
I believe changing troops names is not a problem to implement, it's just neither devs nor modders had nad need in such thing yet.
So... and yes, changable faces would be great, too.

That would be my second request, the ability to change the face code of troops in game (make them age).  Both would greatly assist me in what I am trying to do with my mod.

I would like to see some sort of strategic awareness.  Currently, a party does not care if it is encircled, outflanked, or anything.  Only numbers count. 

i'd just love to be able to select more then simply, mounted, archers, or infantry during battle. it makes it rather pointless having 15 different variations of foot units when they all select under infantry. swordsman and polebearers are not the same thing just because they are both walking without a bow and arrows.

Let see... I want to be able to create new damage types (other than cut, pierce, blunt), and assign properties for it in module.ini. I want to be able to assign specific animations to specific items, and I want the damage type to be determined by the ammunition, rather than the weapon itself.

flags for all item types, including food (yes, itp_guarantee_food)
the mechanism is clearly there, because an the flags exist for some item kinds, so why not for all item kinds?

I think occasionally an influential modder actually gets through to the team and presents a list of things we'd like :razz:

It's not impossible. Some of these changes are fairly reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom