Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Users who are viewing this thread

My created items are not showing up. Has anyone ever encountered similar problem? I have followed the usual steps of creating new weapons/armors (edited the stats, renamed it, merchanidise, add item and save) but none of them are showing in any city. I waited a week to see if the merchants have restocked but still I can't find them. I've been waiting several weeks in game now and tried various cities from western Europe to middle East but I still can't find those items. What should I do here? How long do merchants restock? Should I wait even longer? Or is this a known bug in this particular mod? I'm playing ad 1257 btw

*Edit: I tried starting a new game and the result is the same. I went to many cities and I still can't find the items I created

Ixzzhaeldir said:
sir. im using Hokie troop editor. how do i get rid of error #6? will appreicate your response sir

Just wanted to let you know that that comment is 4 years old, so the chance of him reading your question are slim to none. It seems the final part of his comment tells you how to fix that error though.

fallentrojan said:
My created items are not showing up. Has anyone ever encountered similar problem? I have followed the usual steps of creating new weapons/armors (edited the stats, renamed it, merchanidise, add item and save) but none of them are showing in any city. I waited a week to see if the merchants have restocked but still I can't find them. I've been waiting several weeks in game now and tried various cities from western Europe to middle East but I still can't find those items. What should I do here? How long do merchants restock? Should I wait even longer? Or is this a known bug in this particular mod? I'm playing ad 1257 btw

*Edit: I tried starting a new game and the result is the same. I went to many cities and I still can't find the items I created
How did you add these items? Did you edit item_kinds.txt in the module folder, or did you make them using the module system/ Morgh's tool? What items did you try adding?
I had a similar issue with the flintlock pistol in Native. Turned out, I had to change the merchant stock refreshing variable and add the pistol and cartidges to it. At the same time, some of the simpler items (sword, for example) that I tried adding through Morgh's didn't want to show up. What I had to do was add the 'merchandise' flag to them and increase their 'abundance'.
Try it, maybe it'll work?

Edit: Oh yeah, if you're using Morgh's/ the Module System, did you compile the module?

Corbul said:
fallentrojan said:

How did you add these items? Did you edit item_kinds.txt in the module folder, or did you make them using the module system/ Morgh's tool? What items did you try adding?
I had a similar issue with the flintlock pistol in Native. Turned out, I had to change the merchant stock refreshing variable and add the pistol and cartidges to it. At the same time, some of the simpler items (sword, for example) that I tried adding through Morgh's didn't want to show up. What I had to do was add the 'merchandise' flag to them and increase their 'abundance'.
Try it, maybe it'll work?

Edit: Oh yeah, if you're using Morgh's/ the Module System, did you compile the module?

I already found solution to my problem, turns out I need to tick the flags on the items  so they'll appear at the appropriate regions. But, anyway, thanks for your response.

I do, however, ran into another problem. Whenever I start battle, my baggage box won't show up. No chest, no flag, nothing. When I press "I" to access inventory, it just tells me to access the in-battle baggage chest, which is nowhere to be found. Know anything about this? Or anyone else who's seeing this comment? Thank you in advance

Hello, does anyone know if I can use morgh tools to find the corresponding brf file to items? I'm trying to edit some items, but I wanted to know how they lool like, so I went to the resource file first and used open.brf, the thing is I don't know which brf to open, there r so many of them. Can I use morgh editor to point me to the right brf file? Or is there any other way?

fallentrojan said:
morgh tools to find the corresponding brf file to items?

with the asset name (e.g. the mesh name) you can do a full search using OpenBRF (it will tell you which file has that asset inside). Check the tool menu to find the search option.

kalarhan said:
fallentrojan said:
morgh tools to find the corresponding brf file to items?

with the asset name (e.g. the mesh name) you can do a full search using OpenBRF (it will tell you which file has that asset inside). Check the tool menu to find the search option.

Yess this solved my problem thank you!

First: This editor is simple fantastic! Eternal thanks to the creator. Gives programming noobs like me the ability to add/change stuff like hell.  :grin:

Question: How to rename a hole trooptree?

I want to rename a hole trooptree, but this seem to be not possible with the editor, because it only uses the troop.txt-file and the names in the files and the names which display ingame are different.
For example: Morgh uses "trp_woman_e" for the description, and the display ingame is "sword sisters". I cant find the ingame-name in the editor.

Thank you very much for answering in advance and have a nice day/night!

Thank you for the quick reply.

I dont want to change that elemental path "woman_e". I want to use it for a very different style of trooptree without women. But to give it sense I want to change the ingame-name of it. So the question is were I can change the name "sword sisters" which display ingame.

Question when using  morghs editor (txt and module together) when adding items wreck always bugs out
On this; 

(using modmerger for formations and formai no other tho.)

*** Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (W.R.E.C.K.) version 1.0.0 ***
Please report errors, problems and suggestions at http://lav.lomskih.net/wreck/

Loading module... DONE.
Loading plugins... DONE.
Checking module syntax... DONE.
Allocating identifiers... DONE.
Compiling module... FAILED.
MODULE mission_templates AGGREGATOR ERROR:
failed to compile trigger for mission template multiplayer_ccoop (#44)
  command [31, 2, 72057594037927936L, 'itm_knockdown_mace'] compilation fails in
mt.multiplayer_ccoop(#44).ti_on_agent_hit.body on line 54
    failed to parse operand 'itm_knockdown_mace' for operation eq in mt.multipla
yer_ccoop(#44).ti_on_agent_hit.body on line 54
      illegal reference `itm.knockdown_mace`

COMPILATION FAILED.

The following warnings were generated during compilation:
  duplicate entity found: itm.voulge
  duplicate entity found: itm.brigandine_red
  duplicate entity found: itm.leather_boots
  duplicate entity found: s.npc2_kingsupport_2
  duplicate entity found: s.npc4_turn_against
  duplicate entity found: s.comment_you_were_defeated_allied_unfriendly
  duplicate entity found: s.comment_you_were_defeated_allied
  duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_pitiless
  duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_cunning
  duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_sadistic
  duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_goodnatured
  duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_upstanding
  duplicate entity found: s.score
  duplicate entity found: s.routed
  duplicate entity found: s.wife
  duplicate entity found: s.husband
  duplicate entity found: s.father
  duplicate entity found: s.mother
  duplicate entity found: s.daughter
  duplicate entity found: s.son
  duplicate entity found: s.sister
  duplicate entity found: s.brother
  duplicate entity found: s.trade_explanation_dates
  duplicate entity found: s.s15
  duplicate entity found: s.he
  duplicate entity found: s.she
  duplicate entity found: s.s12
  duplicate entity found: s._family_
  duplicate entity found: s.whereabouts_unknown
  duplicate entity found: s.betrothed
  duplicate entity found: s.man
  duplicate entity found: s.s1_reg0_s2
  duplicate entity found: s.s3_reg0_s2
  duplicate entity found: s.s1_s2

Press any key to continue . . .

yes i know i have some dublicates have not yet get there.. :smile:

any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how to fix this error?, I only get this error when I try to open the troops.py and items.py from the Diplomacy 1.173 mod and it's rather annoying. There is no other information from my computer besides the included screenshot which is quite frustrating and I have found very little relevant information online about this.
While it's still quite tedious to edit files with the tool it's far more without so I would quite like to be able to use it.
qoG3P.png

Lord Engineer said:
Does anyone know how to fix this error?, I only get this error when I try to open the troops.py and items.py from the Diplomacy 1.173 mod and it's rather annoying. There is no other information from my computer besides the included screenshot which is quite frustrating and I have found very little relevant information online about this.
While it's still quite tedious to edit files with the tool it's far more without so I would quite like to be able to use it.
qoG3P.png

It throws the same error when trying to edit the python files in Viking Conquest as well. Some entries throw an error in the text editors, but they don't crash the program. I can't seem to find any extra information in the files that would be causing an issue... I imagine other files would be more touchy, like module_parties and module_factions (that might get altered by other mods like diplomacy, or all the extras in VC), but those don't have python editors in Morgh's tool anyway.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.  I used this to add a few new troops to a copy of the native module and when play the game (new game) or check the text files the troops are not there.  In the Morgh editor the troops are there and the upgrade paths are present.  I don't know why they don't show up.

Back
Top Bottom