Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! Newb here! I was wondering how do I change the reload speeds of all muskets? That or the amount of bullets before reload. If I changed reload would that require me to change the amount of ammo in the pouches?

First of all, thanks for a great tool.

What I´d find pretty useful was the possibilty to filter troops by a certain item they use.

Is there already an option available in this tool by means I am not aware of (instead of manually ctrl-f ing through the .py files)?

Or is it possible to implement such a button? You can already browse through the total list of items in the troopeditor, but you can´t filter the actual troops using it by a simple click (pretty much auto-effing the file).

I reckon it was a great feature to use for both creating new troops and balancing issues as you could easily check which units either use a certain item or are affected by a proposed change instead of wasting time to tab into the .txt/py file and check it manually.

The same goes for meshes and items
If you could filter/search items by a certain mesh you found hidden in a .brf you could check wether or not it´s already used instead of doing it manually, again.

phantom96 said:
Guys , he left the community , the tool is awesome I know , but why say thanks if he can not hear you  :neutral:

I haven't left the community - I read the forum from time to time, but currently I stopped playing M&B and stopped development at the editor and game modules.

Morgh said:
phantom96 said:
Guys , he left the community , the tool is awesome I know , but why say thanks if he can not hear you  :neutral:

I haven't left the community - I read the forum from time to time, but currently I stopped playing M&B and stopped development at the editor and game modules.

Wow  :oops: , face slap!

I spent a lot of time to the editor, game modules and the forum. Most of all the questions has been answered multiple times in this thread. There's also a documentation and a faq page. I posted the links a few times, also they are in the initial post of this thread.

So, maybe for some people this may be a "face-slap" - but I'm sorry. It's now almost three years that I spent time to this editor and its support. I answered hundrets of questions, also via PM. Now its time for me to do other things. I won't promise anything, and I won't give the illusion that I' head back to work. But never say never... :wink:

I know  :neutral: I am still using it ... My face-slap thing was related to me thinking you have left this forum  :mrgreen: Anyway it works perfectly.... Tnx!

Is the item flag always loot supposed to force that item to drop always after defeating his owner? In case it is not (i cant get it to drop even with 10 Looting skill) how would i set up that? Unique flag is not tagged FYI and i dont want it to be merchandise.

Rhaegar said:
Is the item flag always loot supposed to force that item to drop always after defeating his owner? In case it is not (i cant get it to drop even with 10 Looting skill) how would i set up that? Unique flag is not tagged FYI and i dont want it to be merchandise.
itp_always_loot forces the item to always appear in the loot pool after combat.
In Warband, all weapons should be instantly "dropped" upon their owners' deaths. In 1.011 however, this is not true, nor can you force it to happen.

Odd, they arent appearing in the loot pool. Well i was just messing to add some items to a mod and circumvented it by setting them to merchandise and exhorbitated prices. Thank you anyway!

Its really good so far but i cannot use the python module system because i dont know what to put as the module system directory. I might have more questions later but thats it for now.

Good Work.

sorry if this has allready been asked but, Im new at this editing thing , and i tried to make a mod for wfas , however once i change the swedish into the holy roman empire ,changed the units equipment, names, and some of its generals (heroes) names , but the only thing that changed were the equipment , and the faction color , not any of the names (factions,units,heroes) ,(not using a modded file, and i updated then saved , and did what you said in the tutorial on you're site ), i just copied the native file {oegnim etc}  ,and started a new game . has anyone encountered this problem before if yes please help . sorry for bad grammar im not english  :oops:

Sorry if this has been asked before , but how do i add items into multiplayer I know how to add troops equipment but not my own  ,(for example for the polish faction i want to add "merc musketeer uniform b" to the musketeer class ) .

I edited the items on bandits and man hunters, and it appears as though the items pricing have significantly increased or insignificantly decrease true value to merchant value.

Is this at all possible by simply adding items to the inventory of bandits and man hunters?

or is it more likely I am not realizing the price affect this mod has put on these items?

native prices were like 121 down to 39 or 53 for leather jerkin

silverstag was 182 and stayed just about in that area.

Can someone assist? I just want to add different appearance to manhunters and bandits forest/mountain and looters.

Appreciate the straightforward response.

A situation occured editing mod Silverstag. I simply edited the items on the mountain forest bandits and slaver classes. also deleted some of theirs. the items i added went in the game but the items i deleted i was told glitched pricing.

Now when I tried to do a clean edit of a back up file. none of the itemes I add will go into the game.

Can someone explain to me why that would take place. I even tried it with native without any changes taking place either. i am 1 attempt success. 5-7 atemps no success in adding the items to the game.

Okay, so i love this tool, i have been using it a lot for modding, however, whilst trying to add some items to a mod, sword of domocles warlords(for 1.153), for some reason the editor does not read the items. Whenever i open the editor, it says "line 2 of your item_kinds1.txt says there are 1237 items. After reading all lines, 0 items have been found!"

i know there are items there, since i have opened up the txt file and seen them as well as played the mod and seen all the armors.

am i doing something wrong..? or is the editor just uncompatible with the txt file...?

Back
Top Bottom