Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Dennie said:
But I've one problem. I have changed all factions en titles of the lords. For example: I've changed Noyan into Warlord.  (in the troop editor)
But when a lord goes to a other faction, the old titles are still used...
So, when a lord of Rhodok goes to Khergit, his title becomes Noyan, and not Warlord :sad:
These titles aren't taken from the troop file, they are found in strings.txt (Morgh's isn't the tool to use to change the titles; just open up strings.txt in Notepad or something like it)

Guys i really get nervous for my problems ,every time i add a new unit (After update and Save)
the editor dont add the new unit or new modification in  troops.txt so i try to add manually with Copy-Paste but i got error in warband and crash.

Someone can explain how to do because I follow all step in the Morgh's forum but for me dont work

damance said:
Guys i really get nervous for my problems ,every time i add a new unit (After update and Save)
the editor dont add the new unit or new modification in  troops.txt so i try to add manually with Copy-Paste but i got error in warband and crash.

Someone can explain how to do because I follow all step in the Morgh's forum but for me dont work
run the editor as an administrator computer

It works fine, when lords changes from faction they get their rightfull title.
You can changes the titles in strings.txt but you must also change the titles in the troop editor.
when you want to rename king (and their title) you can also best do it  in the troop editor.

Thank you very much  :grin:

Hello all,

I'm playing Prophesy of Pendor v3.42. In the game the cities have somewhere around to 500-600 troops as garrison. I want to increase that number so that AI can have their cities and castles with more troops as garrison.
Another user told me that I can use this editor for that change but I don't find some info about how the changes should be made.. so here it is :

garrisont.jpg

In Blue are the Kingdoms Reinforces list ...
In Red are the troops that can reinforce the city/castle ..

Now ... for example the city gets like 500-600 troops as garrison ... how do I have to change the MIN and MAX numbers there to get twice or x3 more garrison troops there ?

How does this affect the garrison from castles ?

Regards, Infinity !!!

Hi, I really like this editor except that it doesn't actually edit the text file, it just gives you the code to input into the text file... Therefore, I think I messed up :sad:. Whenever I hit new game on my modified module it gives me an error that closes it. Basically what I did was edit the troops, factions, and parties, that's it. Can someone teamview me and see what's wrong or tell me what I might have done wrong?

It will actually edit the text file for you. You might be running into Windows UAC problems if you've installed your game into Program Files. Try either running Morgh's as Administrator, or copying your module out of Program Files, editing it, and then copying it back.

InfinityAtEnd said:
Hello all,

I'm playing Prophesy of Pendor v3.42. In the game the cities have somewhere around to 500-600 troops as garrison. I want to increase that number so that AI can have their cities and castles with more troops as garrison.
Another user told me that I can use this editor for that change but I don't find some info about how the changes should be made.. so here it is :

garrisont.jpg

In Blue are the Kingdoms Reinforces list ...
In Red are the troops that can reinforce the city/castle ..

Now ... for example the city gets like 500-600 troops as garrison ... how do I have to change the MIN and MAX numbers there to get twice or x3 more garrison troops there ?

How does this affect the garrison from castles ?

Regards, Infinity !!!

I believe the number of troops reinforced each turn is bound by the min and max value. So if the min is 3 and max is 6 then the possible number of troops reinforced is 3, 4, 5 or 6. Increasing the min value should effectively increase the amount of that unit reinforced per round.

I don't know if there's a max value for the number of troops in the garrison but I guess you can try increasing both the min and max value and see how it works.

Caba`drin said:
Suggestion: might you change the "change module settings" configuration button to take the currently set directory as a starting point, rather than needing to navigate through the file system back to the "modules" folder just to change among mods without typing their name precisely? Would help with ease-of-use a good deal.

The problem at this system routine (file browser) was, that it won't accept a starting path. I already tried to insert such a function, also reading the registry. But I haven't waste much time with these "bug".
I can't promise to make it more comfortable.

Morgh said:
Caba`drin said:
Suggestion: might you change the "change module settings" configuration button to take the currently set directory as a starting point, rather than needing to navigate through the file system back to the "modules" folder just to change among mods without typing their name precisely? Would help with ease-of-use a good deal.

The problem at this system routine (file browser) was, that it won't accept a starting path. I already tried to insert such a function, also reading the registry. But I haven't waste much time with these "bug".
I can't promise to make it more comfortable.
Understood, it isn't worth much time. I thought it might be an easy addition, but if it isn't the case, clearly it isn't worth a ton of time. Cheers.

Hunterwolf said:
Morgh,If possible, add a string with the name of the mesh brf.it easier to add new objects and show them in BRF Editor

There's no brf reference at the item_kinds1.txt - there's only a mesh name which is indexed in a "material" file - sombody may correct me, if that information is incorrect. (I haven't used all the things for motnhs now.) So there's no (easy) way to get the brf file which contain the mesh. So I'm sorry.

Hi guys,

I tried to add a sword to rhodock spearmans (spermens, trained speamens and veterans spearmens) and it's work ,but now most of them don't have spears.

I dont 'understand it, they can choose between 2 such of spears, one sword and one shield so 4 slots.

Any idea to resolve this problem?

Hi guys, i am having some problems using editor:

When i try to save Configuration it says that file Troops.txt is missing
I checked and it's not missing, but still i got same message every time =(

When I try to do the text editor it says that I am missing troops.txt and when I Truro do the python editor it says I am missing module items_p something...... Please help I really want to start modding!!!!!!

Vikingscjs said:
When I try to do the text editor it says that I am missing troops.txt and when I Truro do the python editor it says I am missing module items_p something...... Please help I really want to start modding!!!!!!

http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/quick-documentation-en/
http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/frequently-asked-questions-en/

RTFM!

Back
Top Bottom