More item slots

Users who are viewing this thread

Overlord-

Grandmaster Knight
Hello all and sorry if this was post before,
Is it possible to add more weapon slot? Or just hidden slot for meele rifle (if you have equipted some rifle). I think many guys those times carryed rifle and two revolvers. Im okay with just one revolver since i cant wield two weapons but i just want to be able to crack some nut with my rifle.

Nope, we can't add new slots. There aren't melee rifles in 1866 either. But you can carry rifle+revolver+revolver+melee. You just can't carry additional ammo.

Thats pitty...but...never mind, i dont get to meele fight often anyway and when i get to it im allways the last men alive so the battle is over anyway

Overlord- said:
Thats pitty...but...never mind, i dont get to meele fight often anyway and when i get to it im allways the last men alive so the battle is over anyway

Not always...

I've saved the day (well, my day at least, dunno about my dead troop :razz: ) on numerous occasions, often starting the final fight without a melee weapon, then grabbing one from a dead body (allied or enemy, don't care, he's dead, he won't need it ^^ ) and then slaughtering the remaining enemy forces  :cool:

Peralta said:
Overlord- said:

Not always...

I've saved the day (well, my day at least, dunno about my dead troop :razz: ) on numerous occasions, often starting the final fight without a melee weapon, then grabbing one from a dead body (allied or enemy, don't care, he's dead, he won't need it ^^ ) and then slaughtering the remaining enemy forces  :cool:
Yes i do that too XD...also why cant you block with chasset (dunno if i remember it right) rifle?

You can just carry a weapon that has a really big magazine capacity, like the Volcanic Rifle. You'll go through the 25 chambered rounds and you don't need to carry more ammo.

Fry said:
You can just carry a weapon that has a really big magazine capacity, like the Volcanic Rifle. You'll go through the 25 chambered rounds and you don't need to carry more ammo.

same goes for 20 shot pistol

I feel the sudden urge to make a character with 3 pistols and a tomahawk.

It'll be a unique playthrough, I usually just carry 3 large pistol/rifle ammo and my gun and slaughter entire Native American villages on horseback.

Speaking of which, something should be done about the amount of ammo one can carry. I don't think a man would normally carry enough ammo to take out an entire village.

well my normal load out for my AK is 8 30 round mags thats 240 rounds ..we arnt carrying that much in game .. if anything too little =P but realy i think its perfect  probly practical because the only way to load those pistols so fast.. at least the ball and cap ones would be to have extra pree loaded cylenders and that would add weight and be harder to carry a ton of.. by sheer awkwardness

kenshinx2 said:
well my normal load out for my AK is 8 30 round mags thats 240 rounds ..we arnt carrying that much in game .. if anything too little =P but realy i think its perfect  probly practical because the only way to load those pistols so fast.. at least the ball and cap ones would be to have extra pree loaded cylenders and that would add weight and be harder to carry a ton of.. by sheer awkwardness

Compare holding 3 magazines to a bag of 240 bullets in it. It's very possible, but it doesn't seem like something I think they would have done back then. I may be wrong, correct me if I am, but a man holding 102 bullets in a pouch with him sounds just weird.

Atellier said:
kenshinx2 said:

Compare holding 3 magazines to a bag of 240 bullets in it. It's very possible, but it doesn't seem like something I think they would have done back then. I may be wrong, correct me if I am, but a man holding 102 bullets in a pouch with him sounds just weird.
Bag? What about multiple organized boxes carried in the bag, bandoliers, etc?

Saddlebags for your horses?

yah i put all of them in a bag just to see how it feals.. impractical for one bag but if yah had two or three to distribute the weight i cant see much of a problem other then makeing yah a little slower then nothing on ahah

DamienZharkoff said:
Atellier said:
kenshinx2 said:

Explain to me how you're going to load those into your gun.

kenshinx2 gave me an idea by trying it out though, maybe increase the weight of bullets.

Or actually, before I actually suggest that I should check the current weight to see if they're already heavy enough. I might just be feeling overpowered because of the horse.

Atellier said:
DamienZharkoff said:
Atellier said:
kenshinx2 said:

Explain to me how you're going to load those into your gun.

kenshinx2 gave me an idea by trying it out though, maybe increase the weight of bullets.

Or actually, before I actually suggest that I should check the current weight to see if they're already heavy enough. I might just be feeling overpowered because of the horse.
One at a time? Why do you think people used badoliers?

Bandoliers make sense, yes, but boxes?

You're supposed to open up a huge bag with multiple boxes in it and start pulling rounds out of that?

Atellier said:
You're supposed to open up a huge bag with multiple boxes in it and start pulling rounds out of that?
You empty the boxes into your pockets before the battle, and fish out the bullets a few at a time. I do think that there should be a hefty reload penalty if you're reloading on horseback though.

Shatari said:
Atellier said:
You empty the boxes into your pockets before the battle, and fish out the bullets a few at a time. I do think that there should be a hefty reload penalty if you're reloading on horseback though.
Agreed. And at least (If possible) some way to make it apply to you when on ground and you start moving.

Back
Top Bottom